Board Issues 4

Angalin

I went back in this thread to see if someone has a resolution to being able to post on their I-phone, but I see there is a discussion 5 pages ago about the fact you only get a grey box when you try to post a reply to a thread.

This happened when the change first occurred, but after signing in and out a few times I could post on my phone again.  Now no matter how many times I've tried, and I have to try every time I go to Westeros because it refuses to remember me, I can't post on mobile.

Does anyone have a fix yet?

I cannot even log in on mobile now. The options "Sign in with facebook" and "Sign in with twitter" (which I never use) take up so much space that the boxes for the username and password are almost hidden behind them and so narrow that they cannot be clicked.

On the laptop, I am still getting the pop-up notification and the ping-voice with every notification, although those options are firmly unticked in my settings the whole time. I can get used to the pop-up window, but the sound notification is really annoying.

On ‎2‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 7:55 AM, Ran said:

Instead, try and scroll down to wherever you see visible ads on the page, and screenshot that, then pass it to me so I can show the ad network the problem ads. :)

I'll do that. I've been keeping a running tally in my head: Lego Avengers ad has done it four more times, an ad for Planet Fitness did it once, once for Verizon, and once again it was just a white box.

19 hours ago, Le Cygne said:

An odd thing, but it doesn't seem possible to place someone with commas in their user name on ignore.

I read this and my self-centered self thought was, “Well damn, I ain’t dun nuttin to antagonize this person. Then I realized my comma ain’t that special.  :blush: Good luck with the one you want to block.

6 hours ago, JonCon's Red Beard said:

This board is being possessed by Satan:

r70NXEl.png

Also, what happened with the other features for writing format? Size, etc? I can only find them in signatures. :(

(I got curious about who the comma user people want to block is :D:D:D )

I still have this exact same problem.

12 hours ago, JonCon's Red Beard said:

This board is being possessed by Satan:

r70NXEl.png

Also, what happened with the other features for writing format? Size, etc? I can only find them in signatures. :(

(I got curious about who the comma user people want to block is :D:D:D )

Huh, I didn't notice somebody had reported the same problem (and, I think, inspired by the same fellow user). That's... nice. :)

(And good to know that it isn't my computer possessed by Satan/malware, that it's the board's problem.)