Angalin

Board Issues 4

To sign in, I kept typing what had been my username, and then realized that this new format was asking for display name, (which I assume is what other viewers see, and different from the username that initially signed me in but that others did NOT see). So, when I typed in my display name, "Aliaoftheknife," it said this was already in use, which I know it was because it was me.:blink::wacko:

(But, like you, I had kept myself signed in for so long, that now I could be completely confused).:dunce:

Good grief, I've been messing about with this for weeks too. I was ready to foget all about this forum. Jesus. Thanks for pointing that out!

You now get notices when you get messages from ignored users - and those notices have previews of the ignored text. Which kind of defeats the purpose of blocking someone from messaging you. 

Good grief, I've been messing about with this for weeks too. I was ready to foget all about this forum. Jesus. Thanks for pointing that out!

Lol, I know. It took me awhile to notice the difference because I was use to the last format, but Ran has fixed me completely! :P

Take Care! :D

Have you tried resetting your password by clicking on "forgot your password"? You should be able to reset your password provided that you are still using the same email address that was linked to your account. FYI, the email sent to reset your password appears in the spam folder on gmail.

Yes, initially, I tried everything, but Ran has got it all sorted out, but thanks! :D

Yep.

oXx8aA8.png

^just there. Enter the username you want to block and voila.

Thanks. Might come in handy if I run into someone who thinks Tyrion really is Daario Naharis.

Thanks. Might come in handy if I run into someone who thinks Tyrion really is Daario Naharis.

You're welcome.

Now, if you run into someone who actually thinks Tyrion is Daario, please, notify us so we can go and block his/her Internet account. Thanks.

I removed email notifications and I stopped having notf. here in the board. I just checked email notf. again, can anybody quote me and see if it works? thanks. 

I'm sure the answer to this is very simple, but how do you delete old notifications? I can't seem to locate any button or option for it.

I think you can't anymore (we could do that in the older board, though)

I removed email notifications and I stopped having notf. here in the board. I just checked email notf. again, can anybody quote me and see if it works? thanks. 

I think you can't anymore (we could do that in the older board, though)

Testing... :) 

Heads-up: I have posted a new announcement regarding the forum issues. In brief, older posts should not be fixed, but only up until September 17th. Posts from September 17th to November 10th were not restored.

Is there any chance we xan get the "My Content" opton back

Nvm

Edited by Swordofmorning
I realized I can view my content through the my activity option.