Angalin

Board Issues 4

We've put a block on that ad. If you see any more, let me know.

I got two warnings just getting to this page, exactly the same as above, as previously noted :)

Edited by Werthead

I keep getting notifications of blocked attacks by Web Attack: JSCoinminer Website. Been happening only today every time I try to enter this site and every time I try to go to a different page here.

Yes, we've reported it, but it would be helpful to know what ads you are seeing and what links they lead to when this happens. The more reports and data, the quicker we can deal with this.

Hi there, I hope I'm posting this in the right place. I registered to the forum recently, but have been lurking for a long time, and I've always had the same problem: while I'm reading a post, the page goes all orange (like the background colour), covering the text and everything else. I found that if I put the page in background, and then open it again, the text reappears.

Now that I finally wrote a post a few minutes ago, I had the same problem but worse: the page basically turns orange every couple of seconds, intermittently.

I'm using Chrome on an Android phone.

I've never seen anything like that on Chrome with Android, or any other browser. Has anyone else seen it? Could you try an alternative browser, like Firefox for Android?

On 9/20/2018 at 1:25 AM, kissdbyfire said:

This could be an issue on my end, but it's never happened before, so...

trying to read this:

http://www.westeros.org/GoT/News/Entry/News_Roundup

but the page turns black and I can see a thing. :dunno:

Thanks for the report. What browser and device is this happening on? I've tried it with two Android devices, an iPad, and various browsers on PC and haven't seen it.

4 minutes ago, Ran said:

Thanks for the report. What browser and device is this happening on? I've tried it with two Android devices, an iPad, and various browsers on PC and haven't seen it.

Safari on iPad. Will try to get a screenshot. 

Just now, kissdbyfire said:

Safari on iPad. Will try to get a screenshot. 

Is Chrome any different or does it cause the same issue? My one thought is to clear your Safari cache and see if that helps.

4 minutes ago, Ran said:

Is Chrome any different or does it cause the same issue? My one thought is to clear your Safari cache and see if that helps.

I did clear it, made no difference. I don't have Chrome installed, but will try that when I get home and will let you know how it goes. Cheers.

Here's the screenshot:

https://m.imgur.com/a/ebIwdUB

35 minutes ago, kissdbyfire said:

I did clear it, made no difference. I don't have Chrome installed, but will try that when I get home and will let you know how it goes. Cheers.

Here's the screenshot:

https://m.imgur.com/a/ebIwdUB

Do try Chrome, but I've made one quick tweak, let me know if that has helped at all.

7 hours ago, Ran said:

I've never seen anything like that on Chrome with Android, or any other browser. Has anyone else seen it? Could you try an alternative browser, like Firefox for Android?

I tried with Firefox and it works just fine, thanks a lot!

8 hours ago, LadyOlenna said:

I tried with Firefox and it works just fine, thanks a lot!

It may be that if you clear the Chrome cache, it will fix the issue as well.