Board Issues 4

Angalin

Good grief, I've been messing about with this for weeks too. I was ready to foget all about this forum. Jesus. Thanks for pointing that out!

Lol, I know. It took me awhile to notice the difference because I was use to the last format, but Ran has fixed me completely! :P

Take Care! :D

Have you tried resetting your password by clicking on "forgot your password"? You should be able to reset your password provided that you are still using the same email address that was linked to your account. FYI, the email sent to reset your password appears in the spam folder on gmail.

Yes, initially, I tried everything, but Ran has got it all sorted out, but thanks! :D

I removed email notifications and I stopped having notf. here in the board. I just checked email notf. again, can anybody quote me and see if it works? thanks. 

I'm sure the answer to this is very simple, but how do you delete old notifications? I can't seem to locate any button or option for it.

I think you can't anymore (we could do that in the older board, though)

Heads-up: I have posted a new announcement regarding the forum issues. In brief, older posts should not be fixed, but only up until September 17th. Posts from September 17th to November 10th were not restored.

I removed email notifications and I stopped having notf. here in the board. I just checked email notf. again, can anybody quote me and see if it works? thanks. 

I think you can't anymore (we could do that in the older board, though)

Oh drat :angry:. Oh well, thanks for answering.