Board Issues 4

Angalin

I've been experiencing a problem with the board, and even westeros.org, rendering incorrectly with both the latest versions of Chrome and Firefox. It seems to be working fine with Safari. The only thing that will display is a picture from AWOIF of the High Tower on the lefthand column, the rest is just the parchment colored background with no text or formatting visible.

The site and forums worked A-OK previously. So just wanted to let the powers that be know what I'm experiencing in case anyone else is.

I've had the same problem with Chrome. Loading Westeros has been a hit/miss thing over the past couple of weeks. I've tried clearing out the cache a couple of times and the effect is temporary. Its like the ads normally on the left are not loading over skin like they normally do.

Edited by Queen_Cersei_II

Ran,

I use the board via my iPhone and Safari. For the last several weeks first thing in the morning if I'm using the "standard skin" all that will load is the image of the Hightower. I refresh several times and the problem usually resolves. This morning it would not. I've had to come back in having restarted my phone using the mobile skin. Is this my phone or the board? Thanks.

Much worse this morning. I restarted my phone to clear the cache then turned on the standard skin. It will load nothing but the sidebar image of the Hightower. I restarted my phone again and I'm posting using the mobile skin.

What's going on?

Edited by Ser Scot A Ellison

I'm having the same issue others are having with the left side high tower image and the rest blank (or the load but with the left sidebar twice the normal size). So far it's intermittent, and happens both with Chrome and Firefox. I've had it morning, afternoon, and evening, so no specific time that it's worse. Like the others have seen, refreshing usually resolves it.