What happens next with Theon?

Ser Jonny Loker

I just think Martin shouldn't sacrifice his best written, most original character to resurrect his dullest one

Word.

Also, he'll possibly become King. "No Godless Man Shall Sit the Seastone Chair", and "Theon" means "Godly".

He'll get taken out to the Island w/ the weirwood tree for an "execution" as Bran is suggesting/influencing, but Ramsay in the Bolton/Frey vanguard will see him out there and not able to resist will go for him & w/ Maderly men bringing up the rear, they will be driven forward & fall through the ice & DROWN in the lake while Theon watches.

He will inevitably become King of the Iron Islands after Damphair raises a smallfolk insurrection do displace Crowseye. Theon will rule & reconcile the IronIslands w/ the North/greenland & his sister YarAsha wil rule by his side & whatever strong lord impregnates her, that kid will be the heir to the Seastone chair after Theon passes (balls unnecessarily) . Ironborn will give mad props to Theon for not dying after all he's been through.

Theon won't die in the books but in the book 7 epilogue maybe, not living into too old an age b/c of his health problems. Also he will relearn archery. Theon is the Snape of ASOIAF series. He's a gift of a character. People are letting their Stark centric lens & two stoopid burnt farm boys cloud their thinking on how awesome a literary character Theon is .

He'll get taken out to the Island w/ the weirwood tree for an "execution" as Bran is suggesting/influencing, but Ramsay in the Bolton/Frey vanguard will see him out there and not able to resist will go for him & w/ Maderly men bringing up the rear, they will be driven forward & fall through the ice & DROWN in the lake while Theon watches.

He will inevitably become King of the Iron Islands after Damphair raises a smallfolk insurrection do displace Crowseye. Theon will rule & reconcile the IronIslands w/ the North/greenland & his sister YarAsha wil rule by his side & whatever strong lord impregnates her, that kid will be the heir to the Seastone chair after Theon passes (balls unnecessarily) . Ironborn will give mad props to Theon for not dying after all he's been through.

Theon won't die in the books but in the book 7 epilogue maybe, not living into too old an age b/c of his health problems. Also he will relearn archery. Theon is the Snape of ASOIAF series. He's a gift of a character. People are letting their Stark centric lens & two stoopid burnt farm boys cloud their thinking on how awesome a literary character Theon is .

Disregard! I'm a dumb farm boy!

Ok, you can give Theon his member back now! I have enjoyed reading his POV's but the Starks are the main characters for the most part and all the farm boys and girls have a right to cheer for them. So get off your pretentious literary high horse and let everyone enjoy the story how they see fit instead of bashing them for cheering for a a character. As you were!

by farm boys he meant the two children Theon had murdered and probably burned alive to cover his own ass, one of whom was possibly his own blood.

Yeah, Theon's a GRATE CHARAKTER

And then I burn my books in front of a heart tree

Mte lol. His character has gone through far too much and is far too useful to go out like that.

Anyway, I'm not so sure I would label what I want to happen to Ramsay as "revenge", but I would like to see him find some sort of closure in either killing that monster himself or playing some role in his demise.

Archived