Your one wish

lyannaisalive

Im sure this has been done before but what the heck. If you had one wish that would come true in the book what would it be. It could be a huge plotline or not personally I really want Jon and Val to end up together. I don't know why but lately I have been really pro Jon and Val and want to see it happen.

I'd pick Davos as being Azhor Ahai.

Love it! I actually wanted to say "Just him being alive at the end! That's everything I pray/beg/ask for!", but this is even better!

(For the reason alone of Mel's face when she realize it XD)

I just fear for his Nissa Nissa...

Love it! I actually wanted to say "Just him being alive at the end! That's everything I pray/beg/ask for!", but this is even better!

(For the reason alone of Mel's face when she realize it XD)

I just fear for his Nissa Nissa...

Har! I never even thought about Mel's reaction. Now I want this to happen more than ever.

Roose and Fat Walda have a daughter and she marries Rickon, thereby uniting Stark Tully Bolton and Frey into one superhouse

Cool thought :D I guess, that child of Roose's/Walda's daughter and Rickon would NOT know that his/her lovely grandpa and great-great(?)-grandpa killed his/her uncle and grandma?

But I have to admit that I like the idea of Roose and Fat Walda having a bunch of pale, ice-eyed, fat babies and living with them at the Dreadfort (Ramsay's of course dead).

I've changed my mind (since wishes about "XY should stay alive!" never end well), all I really want is a »KRAKEN VS. DRAGON« fight, maybe Drogon flying low-slungly over the sea and suddenly a monstrous kraken jumps out of it (would be even better if Dany rides him at the same time and Euron/Vic/Aeron use the horn from Claw Isle to control the kraken), and then we get some "Sperm Whale vs. Giant Squid"-like fight, but in the air and even cooler!

Har! I never even thought about Mel's reaction. Now I want this to happen more than ever.

It would be the sweetest thing ever :P

(Man, I really struggle if I'd choose "Davos = AAR" or the "sperm whale vs. giant squid-like dragon/kraken fight"...)

Archived