Your one wish

lyannaisalive

ARYA STARK SURVIVES.

:bowdown:

Arya and Jon get a happy reunion, and Arya through Jon's help doesn't then turn into a heartless assassin.

Okay, so it's kind of two wishes. Whatever. First one holds precedence.

The second part requires the first part, so .....

I wonder, if enough people wish for the same thing, could it help the chances of it coming true? Like a multiplying of good vibes kinda thing, not a GRRM-takes-polls thing. LOL

Hey, I know, let's try it! Everyone wish for this one. :p

Im sure this has been done before but what the heck. If you had one wish that would come true in the book what would it be. It could be a huge plotline or not personally I really want Jon and Val to end up together. I don't know why but lately I have been really pro Jon and Val and want to see it happen.

J+V= Awesome

I wish Lady the direwolf wasn't dead.

for George to not die before the series is finished. :devil: :fencing:

May the haters reply to this and scold me for making fun of his age and personal shape. Hey man, he's been working on this story since 1998. He's has plenty of time to focus and discipline himself and finish this freaking saga. It's his own fault that he instead focused on other meaningless projects instead of finishing the main books. It's his own fault if people make jokes about him dying before finishing A Dream of Spring.

for George to not die before the series is finished. :devil: :fencing:

May the haters reply to this and scold me for making fun of his age and personal shape. Hey man, he's been working on this story since 1998. He's has plenty of time to focus and discipline himself and finish this freaking saga. It's his own fault that he instead focused on other meaningless projects instead of finishing the main books. It's his own fault if people make jokes about him dying before finishing A Dream of Spring.

If that does happen then he must have planned for someone to complete it like that dude who wrote wheel of time

Archived