Your one wish

lyannaisalive

Does that seem like a mad man to you.

Rhaegar ran away with Lyanna for 1 year, he had a wife and childrens but he did not care, he just wanted to fulfill a prophecy.

That's a mad man in my eyes.

I'm sure he would have hated Jon because he is not born a girl.

Rhaegar ran away with Lyanna for 1 year, he had a wife and childrens but he did not care, he just wanted to fulfill a prophecy.

The Prophecy is The Prince that was Promised. What makes you think he wanted a girl and he also ran off with Lyanna because they were in love (IMO) Id say irresponsible and selfish but not mad.

He already had Rhaenys and Aegon, he wanted Visenya

We see at the house of the undying a vision picturing Rhaegar holding his recently born son Aegon in the hands next to Elia.

He is happy, he says about the song of ice and fire and says that the dragon has three heads, and that one is still needed.

It means, IMO, he needs another child, maybe he thought one with Lyanna would be good because of the Ice part but I dont think it mattered if the baby was a boy or girl

I don't see how he is mad because of a prophecy that is coming true years later.

I mean damn Rhaegar for believing in ice zombies, AA, dragons and those other crazy stories that are actually true.

I don't see how he is mad because of a prophecy that is coming true years later.

I mean damn Rhaegar for believing in ice zombies, AA, dragons and those other crazy stories that are actually true.

:agree:

This is why I'm mostly reserving judgment of Rhaegar and Lyanna until we know more. Since the series is definitely heading towards the more magical, apocalyptic events of the War for the Dawn 2.0, I'm confident Rhaergar will come out looking much better than he does at first. Our introduction to him was the son of a Mad King and a kidnapping rapists. I believe everything in the story afterwards is going to build to a slow reveal that he was a much better person than anyone will know...

If not said already: the remaining Starks survive, Bran in WF, Sansa beats LF at his own game he ends up pennyless and mindless, Sansa gets to choose the life she wants.

Arya recovers from the horrors of war, Rickon gets to grow up to be a Stark of old fierce but just.

Jon, learns his true parentage and choose to stay either a Snow or a Stark, 1000th LC with Samwell Tarly as his Maester

Osha becomes Rickons second mother.

Brienne serves Tarth

Hound finds peace

Main houses of Lannisters, Freys and Boltons dead,dead a thousand times dead.

For Euron to accidentally cause a Krakatoa (Valyrian?)-style event with the dragon horn that causes the Iron Islands and everyone there to erupt in flames then sink into the core of the earth forever, then for Euron to trip on the edge of his cloak and fall and hit his head and die of a concussion. And for Victarion to hear about it but not know how to react other than frowning.

Archived