A Secret Targaryen Besides (you know who)? Who would it be?

KingMaekarWasHere

Spoilers! (if you haven't heard that Jon Snow was likely a Targ that is.) So if Jon is not the only secret Targaryen then who is the second, and will Jon, Dany, and this third person really be the three heads? What do you guys think? I think that Jon is just the Prince and not one of the three heads.

if Daario ends up the third head or a secret Targ, I swear to Jeebus I will start using my ice and fire books for target practice.

Get your guns ready. Think about it.

He has blue hair. He's from Essos, specifically Tyrosh. His eyes look "almost purple" because of his hair. This is aSoS

in aDwD, we get Young Griff, claiming to be a Targ. Blue hair, to hide silver hair. "Tribute to Tyroshi mother." Blue hair helps hide his purple eyes.

It's so clear!!!!!

Nah I don't believe that but I'd buy it if it turns out to be true.

He has blue hair. He's from Essos, specifically Tyrosh. His eyes look "almost purple" because of his hair. This is aSoS

in aDwD, we get Young Griff, claiming to be a Targ. Blue hair, to hide silver hair. "Tribute to Tyroshi mother." Blue hair helps hide his purple eyes.

It's so clear!!!!!

Nah I don't believe that but I'd buy it if it turns out to be true.

I think he's either one of the three betrayals or he won't survive the coming battle. Either way I don't think he even makes it to Westeros.

It's so clear!!!!!

Daario is Aegon's mother??????!

GRRM has always surprised us with surprises. But you want to know what would surprise me? If one day, I look out my window to see Georgie Boy, not only riding a dragon, but wielding Blackfyre in his hand. George RR M has 9 letters. Targaryen = 9. GEORGE IS AZOR AHAI, PTWP, ALL THE HEADS, and sexy

Everyone. Every single noble in Westeros are descendants of Aegon the Unworthy.

Every. single. one.

Yup! That pretty much sums it up, I think.

Seriously though, why isn't one secret Targ enough for you people?? I swear, you give an inch, they want a mile.... (is what I think GRRM would say upon reading all the Targ theories)

Yup! That pretty much sums it up, I think.

Seriously though, why isn't one secret Targ enough for you people?? I swear, you give an inch, they want a mile.... (is what I think GRRM would say upon reading all the Targ theories)

I think it's BECAUSE of R+L=J that people want more of it? It's one of the theories I've figured out on my own without any help from the internet, and I'm sure it was the case for many others as well. Maybe they're also having hard time to accept that there's only ONE legit Targ left?

I think it's BECAUSE of R+L=J that people want more of it? It's one of the theories I've figured out on my own without any help from the internet, and I'm sure it was the case for many others as well. Maybe they're also having hard time to accept that there's only ONE legit Targ left?

Or just had so much fun discovering R+L=J, now that it's pretty much established, they don't want the fun to end. Uno mas! (sorry, just watched Shanghai Noon last night. :p lol)

This has absolutely no proof but, I've wondered if Davos might perhaps have Targaryen blood somehow? He lived in King's Landing, which makes him as likely a candidate for having dragon's blood as the dragonseed around Dragonstone. We don't really know anything about his parentage.

Also, he is a candidate that some consider for AA, though there is nothing that says that AA must necessarily have Targ blood.

Also wondered the same about Dunk, born in King’s Landing, of uncertain parentage, according to semi-canon sources he was born Aegon IV, --who was my original guess for his father— one wonders.

Archived