Bran's vissions

Cobalt86

• 4 weeks later...

or are you talking about his third chapter in ADWD? I was actually looking on here for a thread that explains who all the people he sees through the Winterfell's heart tree are. I have a few guesses but some have really stumped me.

I'm pretty sure he saw Theon at some point, even if it may not have come up in the book. I can't remember where Theon was but I believe it was when he was escaping from Ramsay with Holly(?) and the others. I think he was thinking of Bran or something and he felt as though someone had whispered his name in the hall but there was no-one there. perhaps Bran was trying to communicate with him?

I'm pretty sure he saw Theon at some point, even if it may not have come up in the book. I can't remember where Theon was but I believe it was when he was escaping from Ramsay with Holly(?) and the others. I think he was thinking of Bran or something and he felt as though someone had whispered his name in the hall but there was no-one there. perhaps Bran was trying to communicate with him?

Theon in the Godswood at Winterfell, right before the washerwomen show up to take him to see Abel. Theon thinks he hears his name in the wind. IIRC, he doesn't think it's Bran though.

Jon is looking at a weirwood tree at one point, and thinks to himself that the face looks like Bran.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived