SDCC?

Ran

I'm here, along with Roni and Beren Erchamion (Camlost). We didn't see the GoT stuff because none of it fit our criteria of "Must see/ willing to wait in line/ in the window of availability for baby." Baby Beren isn't all that into SDCC tbh, really he just wants to sleep and suck on a boob all day.

Question: when did Pedro Pascal OWN the GoT TV show? His face is everywhere despite having a dead character and no movie prospects I've heard about. Must be a helluva guy.

All in all, the con is a bit much for baby, but it's still nice getting out of Phoenix for a week in July. I think next year we'll bring friends, and take turns on baby duty while the adults see the sights.

#Don'tKillSeanBean

Ok then, he has a genius publicist and agent, who are probably also wankers.

Ps I'm a little disappointed in SoCal BwB for not representing. Y'all too busy packing for Worldcon or what?

To the old timers: did you ever think you'd see the day when this book, which only did 50000 copies in its first run, would now be the cultural event it is? I mean I saw iron throne rickshaws in the gas lamp district today. :)

I had some fun on the bus ride back from the con showing off the pic I have of me being knighted by GRRM, and then making up fake spoilers for who dies next. "First he kills all the wolves and two of the dragons..."

I'm here, along with Roni and Beren Erchamion (Camlost). We didn't see the GoT stuff because none of it fit our criteria of "Must see/ willing to wait in line/ in the window of availability for baby." Baby Beren isn't all that into SDCC tbh, really he just wants to sleep and suck on a boob all day.

Question: when did Pedro Pascal OWN the GoT TV show? His face is everywhere despite having a dead character and no movie prospects I've heard about. Must be a helluva guy.

All in all, the con is a bit much for baby, but it's still nice getting out of Phoenix for a week in July. I think next year we'll bring friends, and take turns on baby duty while the adults see the sights.

#Don'tKillSeanBean

Well, his character was an absolute fan-favorite, so perhaps that explains it...?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived