Watch, Watched, Watching: You've probably never heard of it.

Definitely. It places #3 on my favorite Avatar seasons (behind Book 2 and Book 3 of ATLA, but before Book 1 Korra, Book 1 ATLA and Book 2 Korra, respectively)

Hmmm, you know I really liked this book of Korra. If not for that disappointing finale, which after thinking about it really falls apart, I might have given it the top spot even. ATLA still has the best episodes, the best scenes and is the better installment of the franchise, but this season of LoK could have been the best season of the franchise.

3 episodes into Attack on Titan. Someone at world con told me watch it but I can't remember who(sorry I was drunk). It is pretty cool and having no idea what it was about before hand I did not expect the violence! Be interesting to see where it goes next.

3 episodes into Attack on Titan. Someone at world con told me watch it but I can't remember who(sorry I was drunk). It is pretty cool and having no idea what it was about before hand I did not expect the violence! Be interesting to see where it goes next.

Attack on Titan is awesome!!! I bought three AoT posters at the con lol.

Only anime I've ever watched ^ liked it a lot

First anime I have ever watched, it came on netflix and I remembered being told to watch it.

Attack on Titan is awesome!!! I bought three AoT posters at the con lol.

Was it you who told me to watch it? You are so cool ;)

Not a big animefan, but this show was great :)

Omg, Sasha is a babe. She is my spirit animal.

ETA:

My flatmate wanted to watch Blade Runner with me. Imagine my glee. Gonna re-watch it for the 100th time now. ​ :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug:

She has her priorities sorted. Eating > doing work.

Enjoy! Is that the key to making you happy? Asking if you would like to watch Blade Runner?

She has her priorities sorted. Eating > doing work.

Enjoy! Is that the key to making you happy? Asking if you would like to watch Blade Runner?

A lot of things make me happy lol it just doesn't last long that's all. But ya people liking blade runner makes me happy.

Archived