Barristan's Knights - Tumco Lho, Larraq and the Red Lamb

Tyrus Martell

4 minutes ago, Red Tiger said:

I call it The Stark Identity, because it's Arya and the Waif in a scene that looks like it got ripped right out of a Bourne film.

Does it have Matt Damon in it? I'd watch the shit out of that :D 

11 hours ago, Red Tiger said:

Unfortunately not, but for another great Matt Damon appearance outside of the Bourne films, you might like America World Police. One of his finest roles, IMO.

Lol, that was literally what I was linking to :D Another favourite Matt Damon role of mine is in Eurotrip :) have you ever seen that?

2 minutes ago, Veltigar said:

Lol, that was literally what I was linking to :D Another favourite Matt Damon role of mine is in Eurotrip :) have you ever seen that?

Lol, im sorry man didnt see the link. It says a lot that THAT was the first role I thought of.

Yeah I saw Eurotrip, but I dont remember Damon being in it. Weird.

7 minutes ago, Red Tiger said:

Yeah I saw Eurotrip, but I dont remember Damon being in it. Weird.

He's in the beginning :D And he's a singer, I won't say anything more :P 

7 minutes ago, Red Tiger said:

Lol, im sorry man didnt see the link. It says a lot that THAT was the first role I thought of.

They should have given him an academy award for that performance :D 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/24/2014 at 7:23 AM, Tyrus Martell said:

I'm sure Barristan will allow them to keep their own gods. He displays some very wise and sensitive attitudes towards the Red Lamb when he rants about the Shepard of Lhazar - though I sense the Red Lamb probably isn't much of a religious person anymore after stating he wants to smash the Shepard's crook in his face. :P

Same here. His "blood, not gold" line won me over, as well as his rant before the battle of Meereen. It's cool to see a character from the non-martial Lhazar become a knight from lowly-slave status and gather the anger of his people and take it out on the Yunkish slavers with such bad-assery.

That said, I really would like to see Tumco Lho in action with his sword, to see if he's as good as Jaime Lannister as Barristan says. Larraq's weapon choice is also awesome, want to see him kick some ass and I hope the arrow in his chest doesn't prove fatal for him.

One particular line in Barristan's sample chapter really stood out to me (dem feels!), and made me want him and his three knights (and the other boys in training) to survive and make it out of Meereen for more page-time!

Why do people keep using Barristan and him as a lead and have a say at this kind of things ..

Its dany on top of barristan and she already allowed everyone to keep their gods..

Having said that red lamb is my favoriteas well..often people use MMD as some example of lamb people champion and fought for them ...but I think red lamb is the one understands that the faults lie within themselves for being weak among the strong peoples and try to become strong . so I think he is more of what lamb people needs not mmd..

And this is one of the things about dany .people from different cultures end up on her side and change for better..

Archived