What would YOU have done? (Pick a decision you dislike in the story and change it)

Lord Defiance

- If I was Ned, I wouldn't have given Cersei any ultimatum. Also, I wouldn't have hidden the truth from dying Robert, it's hard and all but, come on, you don't hide the truth from a dying man.

- If I was Jon I would have killed Igritte since the first time (It ended up saving his life, since she stood for him when he was caught, but it was still stupid).

- If I was Edmure I would have told Robb to fuck off (The dude acts irresponsibly, then tries to guilt his uncle into marrying a frey he doesn't even know. Scumbag Robb).

- If I was Arya I would have named other people to be killed.

- If I was Robb I would have sent Catelyn to the dungeons. (Seriously! That's high treason! Sansa and Arya are better than the thousands involved in the war that could have benefited from a better deal with Jaime?). But when it's the Karstark, the idiot suddenly becomes a man of honor and has to put him to the sword. I say hypocrite.

Totally agree. Was going to post this myself. She should've been beheaded for that treason, but I understand that Robb would never do that, but the dungeons - definitely. Instead she's walking around being called into meetings etc. Ugh!

Archived