Bumping for Benjen, Vol. II

King Tyrion I

But first we need an oath..

Here's a provisional one, it needs to be refined

Benjen is disappeared, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until he comes back again.

I will not lose my faith, I will bear with crows and fear no gory.

I shall live and die at my post.

I am the reader of the books, the bumper of the threads, I am the shield that guards against the spoilers.

I pledge my life and Honor to the Benjen's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come.

Really in badly need to be refined...

But first we need an oath..

Here's a provisional one, it needs to be refined

Benjen is disappeared, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until he comes back again.

I will not lose my faith, I will bear with crows and fear no gory.

I shall live and die at my post.

I am the reader of the books, the bumper of the threads, I am the shield that guards against the spoilers.

I pledge my life and Honor to the Benjen's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come.

Really in badly need to be refined...

Allow me to try...

Winter has come, and now my watch begins.

It shall not end until Benjen has returned. I shall not lose faith, nor hope.

I shall bear with taunting from unbelievers who say Benjen is dead, sipping martinis on Nuncle Island, or pub-crawling with the Great Other.

I shall live and watch at my post.

I am the reader of the books, the bumper of the threads, the shield that guards against the naysayers.

I pledge my life and honor to the Benjen Watch, for this thread, and all the threads to come.

I will vow to any of the above.

On the 'How' of electing an LC... we could pm all those who've posted and invite them to 'A Choosing' for a particular date. Then we could invite anyone to propose another as candidate and go from there....any further ideas?

Aye, let my name be cast unto the choosing.

I may be relatively new to the Watch compared to some of you hardened veterans of this great and honourable order, but I lack for nothing in credentials and believe wholeheartedly in our shared cause.

I'd like to say to whoever intends on voting for me; I would surely make a magnificent Lord Commander, but so would all you other fine candidates!

Let's write down the names here for the sake of handyness, ok? I start writing the last posters names, I don't want to presume on other people...

So:

StannisForKing299AL

Dolorous Gabe

northernwarg

Lady Blizzardborn ( I vote for your oath if we can choose one, otherwise maybe the commander will choose it?)

Kikajon ( I dare putting me in also because it seems also inexperienced people can be eleceted :)

I must look up that film. Joseph Mawle as Jesus is not to be missed!

I don't think Benjen is returning as a Sith, at least I hope not.

As to oaths, thanks Kikajon and DG for the support for my version. I don't think I can swear the original as I'm already married and have kids. :D

I swear no oaths, but I bump for Benjen cuz he knows secrets and shit . . .

One of the Free Folk, are ye? ;)

Guys! Guys! Guys!

... And gals.

Get this. I just put on a random film called Shell, and who should I find is in it?

Only our man Benjen!

I have found him, I found him.

T'is truly a glorious day for the watch.

But thats not all. The film happens to be set in Scottland. Scottland is north of Hadrians wall, on which the wall is based. Coincidence that Benjen is found in a film located in what is geographically North of the wall?

Well there's more!

He was also Jesus Christ in The Passion. Jesus came back from the dead. IRL his second name Mawle us pronounced as if it were spelt Maul.

So here is my theory.

Benjen will return to us as a Sith Lord called Darth Mawle.

It is known.

Stannisforking299AL for Lord Commander!

LadyB_ 'I don't think I can swear the original as I'm already married and have kids :D '

Me too but I will *FATHER* no children nor take a *WIFE*. Assuming like me you are of the female persuasion you would be breaking no oath ( thanks the Show!Samwell Tarly for the logic)

LadyB_ 'I don't think I can swear the original as I'm already married and have kids :D '

Me too but I will *FATHER* no children nor take a *WIFE*. Assuming like me you are of the female persuasion you would be breaking no oath ( thanks the Show!Samwell Tarly for the logic)

Same here but no excuse :P It's either Freefolk or vote and vow, for the safety of the realm.

Better father children and take a wife than father a wife an marry children aka "the Craster".

Archived