Casting News from San Diego

Westeros

I'd imagine they'd try and keep it as a surprise

Does anyone remember how they did Ramsay Snow? Obviously Bookreaders knew who he was but the TV viewers were kept in the dark until s3e10 and didn't know who was torturing Ramsay, did they officially name the actor as Ramsay Snow or did they try and be cryptic about it

And..... They have , in 4 seasons , only named one dragon.

As for Ramsay Snow, he is identified as 'Boy' , seemingly, through out season 3, at least it seems Wikipedia has it that

way, IMDb lists Iwan Rheon as only Ramsay Snow, I don't know if they back dated that?

Can't remember 'Ramsay' mentioned in season 3. For season 5 he is listed as Ramsay Bolton.

I really don't know why that was. Hiding his identity , even if it was not mentioned on-screen, makes little sense.

He did not play his initial name, as in the book, so why keep his identity a mystery, what difference did it make?

It's almost like the Asha - Yara , rename, which may have been one of those Jayne make over things to Talisa things.

We never heard if George asked for another name for Asha when they , sort of, changed her character's visual realization.

Really? Most show watchers i know love Asha and find Theon's story heart wrenching yet entertaining.

I wonder what the split is on like/dislike for the Greyjoys that are presented? With my group of friends I had to keep them from skipping the Theon scenes whenever we watched together.

Archived