South-west UK

Hey guys, I've enjoyed all of my meet-ups with the London BWB but find myself living in Somerset right now. Anybody else living down this way up for a casual pub meet-up for a few drinks and a chat before World Con?

Damn, I'm moving from Plymouth back up to Hertfordshire this week. How's that for timing.

I'll always be keen to come back down to the West Country though, I love it here :)

I am nothing if not a master of timing.

Well, if you are down this way at any point send me a PM. Would be good to try and get a west country BWB going.

I am nothing if not a master of timing.

Well, if you are down this way at any point send me a PM. Would be good to try and get a west country BWB going.

Definitely keen. I'm hoping to get back down this way in a couple of months, money-dependent of course. I'll be at Worldcon anyway, so I'll see you there? :)

I can't recall if you made it to a London meet, October/November time, almost 2 years ago? I'm being very specific, I know :p

Hey guys, I've enjoyed all of my meet-ups with the London BWB but find myself living in Somerset right now. Anybody else living down this way up for a casual pub meet-up for a few drinks and a chat before World Con?

Damn, I'm moving from Plymouth back up to Hertfordshire this week. How's that for timing.

I'll always be keen to come back down to the West Country though, I love it here :)

I'm in South Devon and (if i can sort out some 'stuff') might be going to LonCon. Never been to a BwB meet before, but always up for meeting asoiaf addicts.

:cheers:

• 2 weeks later...

Cool. I'm up near London right now for World con but I'll be heading back down to Somerset afterwards. I'll see what I can arrange then.

Cool. PM me at the time as I don't drop in on this section that often.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived