Arya Manuscript Chapter AFfC for sale

Ser Ronald

Hi all,

I am planning on listing a signed manuscript chapter from A Feast for Crows on Ebay soon. Its the first Arya chapter from AFfC. I won an auction at the 2002 WorldCon for it. I wanted to get you all's opinion on whether this item would bring a decent price and if you all have seen any prices that something like this has gone for in the past.

Thank!

• 2 weeks later...

I don't get the point of reserve prices. Well, I mean I get the point, but if you're not gonna sell something for less than $100, then just put $100 as the starting bid. Just my two cents.

It's a cool ass item though, I bid on it for shits and giggles, but I highly doubt I'll be able to afford whatever it ends up going for.

• 2 weeks later...

The reserve is psychological. Lots of people get caught up in bidding if they are able to get in at a low number and then keep bidding even though they are spending more then they originally intended. I've seen used non-collector dvd's sell for $50 when they are $15 at the store simply because people couldn't stand to lose and kept bidding. But, if they see that the auction starts at a high number then they are more likely simply not to place their first bid.

Archived