Melbourne BwB - August Meet

Stubby

With the flying visit of myself and laoise to Melbourne in mid August, we are looking to hook up with the locals for a catch up. Reminiscing about 2010, lamenting our absence from Loncon and the general state of affairs amongst the Melbourne crew shall be on the agenda. Of course, all of that and more coupled with food and drinks and stuff.

As usual, chuck your name in the this thread if you can make it. As always, noobs welcomed. :)

Attending:

Stubby

laoise

Ser Camaris

Luce Magoose + 1

fungi + 1

Tyrus Martell

Possibles:

simanadha

andrew_

Venue:

Amigo's Hardware Lane for eats and drinks thereafter at a place to be decided on the night.

Date & time:

Sunday 17 August at 6.00 pm.

The first Melbourne Bwb meeting I have seen and alas I am busy both days, I have a 21st of Friday and work on Saturday, would've been nice to meet a few fellow Aussie boarders :(

The Sunday is not out of the question yet. ;) I should add that our prior commitment on the Saturday is negotiable - I am not that keen to see Collingwood flog my Lions. ;)

andrew and Tyrus,

The Sunday is still a viable option.

If you guys have any suggestions as to a venue that is easy to get to, can accomodate about 8 of us, and is a place where we can be heard over the din, don't hesitate to chuck the suggestions in here.

In the meantime I have added both of you to the "possibles" above.

:)

I'm still a definite maybe if its on a Sunday, although I might be heading to Mt Buller on the Sunday for the half a week for another 21st on Monday. I am still keen to go though so I'll let you guys know later this week. Also mexican isn't a favorite of mine but I'll be down for whatever if I attend.

Sounds interesting. Just logged on for the first time in a while. Maybe for Sunday.

Sing out if you come along. We will post here again as the time gets closer to let everyone know where we are.

So still good for tonight's meet-up?

Yep. All good. We will be leaving our hotel shortly. I am in a black fire and blood t shirt and laoise has a black dragonskull t shirt. We both have dark coats and resemble hobbits in stature. ;)

Archived