Small Questions v 10086

Stubby

Did Littlefinger and Lysa have a sexual relationship before Jon Arryns death? I know they did when they was young , but im thinking recently when Jon was Hand.

They had an affair, though Lysa's quotes from Storm suggests that this was not a physical (sexual) relationship, but only emotional.

(In addition, that would most likely have been what LF preferred ;) )

In any case, Jon Arryn, upon marrying Lysa, was not aware that LF had been Lysa's lover. He did know that she had been pregnant before, though.

• Walder Frey, during the Tourney for Joffrey's 12th nameday, asked Jon Arryn for Robert to be fostered at the Twins, which caused Lysa to storm off. Jon Arryn refused Walder, because he already had made plans of his own.
  • Either Jon Arryn or Petyr Baelish told Lysa about the plan to send Robert to Dragonstone, and Lysa reacted as she had done before. With the help of LF (possibly and most likely LF encouraged Lysa), Lysa poisoned Jon Arryn, thereby preventing that he could send Robert away, as the plans weren't public, and Lysa could refuse Stannis as Roberts regent.

Actually Lysa storms off when she hears Jon saying to Walder that Robert was to be fostered at Dragonstone :

"Well, whoever he was, Lord Arryn wouldn't have him, or the other one, and I blame your lady sister for that. She frosted up as if I'd suggested selling her boy to a mummer's show or making a eunuch out of him, and when Lord Arryn said the child was going to Dragonstone to foster with Stannis Baratheon, she stormed off without a word of regrets and all the Hand could give me was apologies. What good are apologies? I ask you."

Did Littlefinger and Lysa have a sexual relationship before Jon Arryns death? I know they did when they was young , but im thinking recently when Jon was Hand.

They had an affair, though Lysa's quotes from Storm suggests that this was not a physical (sexual) relationship, but only emotional.

(In addition, that would most likely have been what LF preferred ;) )

In any case, Jon Arryn, upon marrying Lysa, was not aware that LF had been Lysa's lover. He did know that she had been pregnant before, though.

What quote are you referring to? I thought Lysa said she wasn't going to be quite this time, that she was going to be loud enough so everyone could hear was an implication that they had sex under Jon Aryns nose and had to be quite when they did it.

Edit: As well as LF's "When you find yourself in bed with an ugly woman"

Hmm, Rome, Germany, Italy had voted for kings and emperors for centuries.

There were only 7-9 voters though, so if that was no democracy to speak of.

Who has a vote for the Sealord of Braavos?

edited to note this is my 1000st post. How time goes by.

Winds spoilers, as I dont think we know.this from.Feast or.Dance

Keyholders, whoever the hell they are

What quote are you referring to? I thought Lysa said she wasn't going to be quite this time, that she was going to be loud enough so everyone could hear was an implication that they had sex under Jon Aryns nose and had to be quite when they did it.

Hmm, I had taken the "silences and whisperings" to mean that there was no confirmation on the definition of their relationship.

The app just calls it an "affair". It could easily have been a sexual affair, I am not denying that.

I might have taken the quote that way, because neither LF nor Lysa ever seems to consider that SR could have been LF's...

Though if the relationship only started after SR's birth...

I don't remember but Jamie acts suspicious when speaking with Cleos' parents about his death. Did Jamie somehow cause it when they were attacked by archers and Cleos was dragged by his horse? Did Jamie do something where if he didn't do it, Cleos might have survived the incident like he and Brienne?

I don't remember but Jamie acts suspicious when speaking with Cleos' parents about his death. Did Jamie somehow cause it when they were attacked by archers and Cleos was dragged by his horse? Did Jamie do something where if he didn't do it, Cleos might have survived the incident like he and Brienne?

Nah, they were apparently caught by surprise.

I think it was because Jamie thought Cleos was kind of a dolt, but was trying to talk him up to his family and make his death sound more noble. His death wasn't exactly heroic but I think Jamie knew his family would benefit from remembering him that way. That's my take on it at least.

I think it was because Jamie thought Cleos was kind of a dolt, but was trying to talk him up to his family and make his death sound more noble. His death wasn't exactly heroic but I think Jamie knew his family would benefit from remembering him that way. That's my take on it at least.

This.

I've also wondered about the outlaws, if they were BwB or if they were apart of the Brave companions, or just random outlaws.

They probably weren't Brave Companions, as they appear after the fight between Brienne and Jaime to capture them. And we know they aren't the type to run away from one man charging towards them on a horse. Its also unlikely they were the BwB, as we know that the innkeeper told Brienne, Jaime and Cleos to go a different way, where the BwB would be waiting for them. However, they decided to take a different route, so it is unlikely the outlaws were them.More likely than not they were just broken men/regular outlaws.

Who are Hodor's parents and what caused the mental challenges if not possessed since birth? Was caused by something like what happened to Patchface? I don't remember.

Hodor is Old Nan's great-grandson. His parents are unknown, but we know they are dead.

In all the stories the little boy died at three of a summer chill, but Old Nan stayed on at Winterfell with her own children. She had lost both her sons to the war when King Robert won the throne, and her grandson was killed on the walls of Pyke during Balon Greyjoy’s rebellion. Her daughters had long ago married and moved away and died. All that was left of her own blood was Hodor, the simpleminded giant who worked in the stables, but Old Nan just lived on and on, doing her needlework and telling her stories.

So presumably, Hodor is her grandson's child, since her granddaughters moved away.

We don't know what exactly is wrong with him, but its entirely possible he was "simple-minded" from birth

Archived