Small Questions v 10086

Stubby

Probably not an answer to this , but do you think Joffrey could have torture someone himself? He always get others to do it for him.

He had no problem with cutting open the belly of a cat, so quite possibly, yes.

But ordering people to do it for you and then getting to watch is a display of power, and Joffrey liked his power. Which could be why he always has others do it.

He had no problem with cutting open the belly of a cat, so quite possibly, yes.

But ordering people to do it for you and then getting to watch is a display of power, and Joffrey liked his power. Which could be why he always has others do it.

He also found a clever loophole and used Trant to beat Sansa.

IDK if this is fact or not, but I believe most people argue/believe he was born 7-10 days before Ned arrived.

...Dany was born 9 moons after Rhaella fled King's Landing

All of which is a long winded way of saying, no, Jon was not born "more than 1 year" before Dany... probably closer to eight or nine months or thereabouts.GRRM http://www.westeros....SSM/Entry/1040/

He dreamt an old dream, of three knights in white cloaks. and a tower long fallen, and Lyanna in her bed of blood.---aGoT page 409

As they came together in a rush of steel and shadow, he could hear Lyanna screaming. .---aGoT page 410

"I know every secret of the bloody bed, silver lady, nor have I ever lost a babe." Mirri Maz Duur replied.--aGoT page 650

Nothing in the text has 7 to 10 days before Ned arrived...

there is the KG means king present conjecture that has Ned making a minimum of 50 miles per day and news travelling at 7/6ths to 7/5ths Ned's speed

There is also the conjecture that Lyanna died of a fever immediately after the showdown...

Robb was born 9 months after Ned left Cat to go fight in the rebellion.

Silly question- am I wrong (or just childish) for mentally pronouncing Aenys as "anus"?

He will always be Anus Frey to me. For what little it's worth Dotrice pronounces it that way too in the audiobooks.

Archived