True Revenge

lyannaisalive

There are some things that anger me in the books but I can see justifications and reasons for them but then there are some things that just truly anger me and I want revenge even if there was a reason. Is there anything that you just absolutely hate that happened and want a terrible fate for those who committed them. It can be small or something on a large scale. Ill get started.

For me it is the murder of Rhaenys Targaryen. I just absolutely hate hearing about her murder especially how it was carried out. I dont usually get really emotional but I just feel absolute dread and heartache when she is mentioned.

1. Elia and her children

2. Mutilation of Robb's body (I find that worse than actual wedding)

3. Theon being tortured by Ramsay

4. Cersei's walk of punishment

And just from TPATQ: Blood and Cheese

1.Of course Jaime burning Cersei's letter and leaving her to her fate.Genrally I want Martells ,Jaime and Sansa being her downfall.

2.Catelyn starts killing Freys.

3.LF finally being outplayed.He betrayed Ned,Lysa and Catelyn but I hope Sansa brings him down.

4.Daenerys getting her renevge from the Lannisters.

From the alive ones:

I wish vengeance on

Ramsay for his various atrocities, I would especially like if Theon had a hand in his downfall.

Littlefinger for the suffering of the war he caused and for his betrayals against so many and the Starks particularly. I would like Sansa to have a role in his downfall and get one over him in the game.

Roose again for the red wedding, his betrayals and his attempt to usurp the north.

Cersei for her role in causing the war and her numerous atrocities. Not sure on the particulars but I expect the prophecy to happen.

Walder Frey and the other active planners and participants of the red wedding.

Excuse me, WHAT?

I had a feeling something like this would be in store...

I can't speak for Mladen but I think I know where he is coming from. I also find it disgusting and very very sexist. I want Cersei's head to roll like Ned's but this was just not the way to punish her. She was punished for having sex. Bottom line. The punishment does not fit the crime, especially since sex is no crime. Well, for men it's not (like Robert) but for women it is. I believe something along these lines is why there are a fair few of us who hate the High Sparrow and what he did.

Excuse me, WHAT?

Walk of punishment is one of the most misogynist acts, and more than that, it wasn't justice. It was gruesome act of demonstrating power... Cersei is by far one of the most horrible human beings and I want her to pay for numeroud crimes she has committed. But having sex while being widow certainly isn't one.

So who gets the revenge payback? Because it was Cersei who chose the walk.

High Sparrow... And Cersei was forced to choose the walk, because they basically emotionally blackmailed her with not seeing Tommen.

Cersei is going to have her "revenge" against everybody who didn't help her or those who saw her naked. Who knows. Mainly the High Sparrow, for being the one besides the punishment and arrest her. The Walk was wrong, but she committed crimes like lying about the Queen (Margaery WAS the Queen) and seducing men to incriminate her. She also "slut-shamed" Margaery, as she tried to make everybody to think she and her cousins were whores, and enjoyed the image of Margaery's parts being examined by septas and maesters (which could be considered rape). What Cersei did was making Margaery to have a "walk of shame" but with her clothes on. Wrong as it was the punishment, she got exactly what she wished on Marg.

About the murder of Rhaenys, as someone mentioned before, everybody who was related to her death has had a bad death: Robert (by boar), Amory (by bear), Tywin (by son). Is Elia the one who can't have peace, apparently, and Aegon if we believe the guy Tyrion met is fake. Which makes me wonder is that means he is actually real and it will be him who finally finishes the Mountain for good.

Archived