Will the R+L=J deniers please stand up?

Julia Martell

I don't buy some of their(R+L+J squad) evidence, but I get theory itself.

Agree. I do believe R+L=J, but I don't believe they were married or anything like that. They simply met each other and accidentally* made Jon.

(*that sounds like Rhaegar fall on and in Lyanna, lol, no. I mean that they simply got the hots for each other and she got pregnant).

Agree. I do believe R+L=J, but I don't believe they were married or anything like that. They simply met each other and accidentally* made Jon.

(*that sounds like Rhaegar fall on and in Lyanna, lol, no. I mean that they simply got the hots for each other and she got pregnant).

We seem to agree a lot when talking of Rhaegar or Dany.

Is there anyone who doesn't buy R+L=J at this point?

Will the R+L=J deniers please stand up?

Yes, many people who did not find the theory themselves now pretend/ don't believe it. But anyone who is honest with themselves believes it. So no. But if u did not see it yourself you might like to have fun pretending its not true.

r plus l equals j...

It ties together a bunch of things. However, there are gaping holes.

The Jon is king... should be ditched from the theory because of Robb's will

The kingsguard at the ToJ showdown should be ditched after Selmy said he had no choice but to guard who he was ordered to guard

R and L had a baby... bed of blood and all...

Jon would be about the right age...

It is hardly a slam dunk...and the hidden prince is a dead-horse trope...

R plus L is way overblown... the most one can say is "could be" but right after that "who cares," A reveal would have meant something in like book 3... now what is the difference Jon is where he is and that has nothing to do with where he came from.

It would mean more to Mel than to Jon.

I hate this theory, but there is too much proof to deny it. All I can hope for is that King Bob's version be true, and that his Lyanna was not conscenting, but again, really not plausible :(

evidence...

Lyanna giving birth...

Ned's promise...

Living a lie for 14 years...

Jon is around 14...

If you take away "..." you have evidence,

Ashara had a baby that died...

---King Corn--- died as a clue with Robb legitimizing Jon

--Kingsguard---died in aDwD

If GRRM has an a stroke he might decide to go to the dead-horse trope of the hidden prince... If I have one it might seem new...

The ones who deny are just doing it to be different, deep down they believe and feel they dont want to be another zombie/conformist or what ever the fuck they think, when its obvious as heck now

The real question is how do people find out? Or who tells Jon etc?

Howland Reed?

Archived