TTTNE 433: dedicated to House Lannister of Casterly Rock

King Tyrion I

Now now Zar, play nice. :p Although someone needs to give the Black Bear's standard form of greeting :p

ETA: I'm watching A Game of Thrones on Sky Atlantic...Viserys is about to get crowned :uhoh:

More ETA: You know what made me laugh in that episode? Ned.

"Lyonel Baratheon, Black of hair. Steffon Baratheon, Black of hair....Robert Baratheon, black of hair."

No s*** Sherlock, Robert has black hair?! Get away, he doesn't does he?

Congrats My King :bowdown:

Made the same Spanish Chicken skillet I always make, with the same three shakes of crushed red peppers, but for some reason it was much spicier tonight :lol:

They'll be in the anthologies :)....

Yep, found them, but I think I need a re-read. The Hedge Knight is in DreamSongs II, One of them is in Warriors and I have the Graphic Novel of The Mystery Knight. I barely remember them. (I think I remember the first one best, for some reason)

my husband had a 3-D castle puzzles as well, and I think we are going to work on it this week :lol: he says I am obsessed. of course I am :P

Alex and I are going to start recording our karate so we can do a better job of correcting our selves (mostly him, he hates when I tell him he has done something wrong)

Congrats My King :bowdown:

Made the same Spanish Chicken skillet I always make, with the same three shakes of crushed red peppers, but for some reason it was much spicier tonight :lol:

Yep, found them, but I think I need a re-read. The Hedge Knight is in DreamSongs II, One of them is in Warriors and I have the Graphic Novel of The Mystery Knight. I barely remember them. (I think I remember the first one best, for some reason)

my husband had a 3-D castle puzzles as well, and I think we are going to work on it this week he says I am obsessed. of course I am

Alex and I are going to start recording our karate so we can do a better job of correcting our selves (mostly him, he hates when I tell him he has done something wrong)

Sounds yummy! If you have a chance, PM the recipe? :)

:commie: Our mighty King has won :bowdown: and what a deserving thread title :commie:

Member how I told ya guys that I have awesome clearance in my grocery store? Well I found these bbq rib packs (organic!) for $3 so I bought 2 and a bunch of organic chicken that was super cheap. I'm making the ribs tonight with buttermilk cornbread, baked beans and fruit salad. I will mostly be watching the boys eat. But I love making a restaurant quality dinner for under $10 :blushing:

I planted some fall seeds today. Spinach, fennel, lettuce, cilantro, dill, cukes. I ordered seeds last night but now I'm wondering if the pumpkins will be ready in time for Halloween :dunce:

Also, Lany, any ideas for converting a wooden mattress boxspring to a trellis? Google has helped, but I'm not 100% confident I understand what Google tells me :)

Morning Spammies

the race was fun to read, well done, L_T!!

Taters, when you said you wanted the good stuff, you didn't mean this did you?

On the subject of new people, have we hit member no 100000 yet?

Congrats, Your Grace. :D

Potato! :grouphug: :grouphug: I've missed you! Glad to see you back, and to see you're feeling a bit better. You know you can PM me anytime at all if you want to blow off steam. And thanks, I am slowly getting back to almost normal. It feels good to be out and about.

I'm starting to get organized for WorldCon. (Deciding what to pack, what to do about a mobile while I'm there, etc.) I am so excited!

Is it QUOTH or PEBBLE, or DP or Benionwa who finally came back? Or Blue Rose? Mya Stone? Lord O'Bones? Colder Hands? SB? Harlot?

By the way.HAPPY BOARDIVERSARY TO ME!!!!

Happy Boardiversary to you!! :commie:

I had fully intended to post a big message for you tomorrow, which in my mind was the 3rd :blushing:

Sorry :(

When I'm not working I never know the dates and can rarely remember what day of the week it is. Yikes.

Archived