TTTNE 433: dedicated to House Lannister of Casterly Rock

King Tyrion I

Of course, all members and affiliates of the other houses are also welcome!

:cheers:

Spam on, my friends.

:cheers:

Well done, my Son! From your proud Queen Mama! :D

Is it QUOTH or PEBBLE, or DP or Benionwa who finally came back? Or Blue Rose? Mya Stone? Lord O'Bones? Colder Hands? SB? Harlot?

By the way.HAPPY BOARDIVERSARY TO ME!!!!

A Most Happy of Boardiversaries to you too, my adopted Son. Mua,mua, bizzou bizzou

A most important relay of news. Yesterday your Queen Mother met with The King of the North Robb Stark as well as His Most Yummy Prince Oberyn Martell.

Yes!! Richard Madden and Pedro Pascal appeared at Tampa Bay Con. I paid for photo-ops for both, and I'm still trying to lower my heart rate and come down from heaven.

I don't know that I'm ok with The King in the North as my Dad (since I kinda have a crush on him). But then I'd totally be a Princess :wub: although I'd lose my title as Queen.

Have you thought this through, SpamMami?

Zar - you know I don't pay any attention to my post count! I'll probably blast past 1000 while at LonCon (which is a pretty epic way to do it, come to think of it). \m/

Morning, spamigos and spamily!

Thank you all for your congratulations. =o)

Mom: thank you very much mylady Spammother. :kiss:

I hope you gave Robb and the Prince our regards?

Happy boardiversary to mylady Olenna. :kiss:

And to my brother Zar. :cheers:

Adara: I remember congratulating you. =o)

Laters, my dear people.

:grouphug:

My brain functions are kicking in now :D

Morning Adara!

Happy Boardniversary, Zar! Oh and Lady O too!

A most important relay of news. Yesterday your Queen Mother met with The King of the North Robb Stark as well as His Most Yummy Prince Oberyn Martell.

Yes!! Richard Madden and Pedro Pascal appeared at Tampa Bay Con. I paid for photo-ops for both, and I'm still trying to lower my heart rate and come down from heaven.

That is awesome, Bai! How was it? Could you speak? :lol:

Congrats, Your Grace. :D

Potato! :grouphug: :grouphug: I've missed you! Glad to see you back, and to see you're feeling a bit better. You know you can PM me anytime at all if you want to blow off steam. And thanks, I am slowly getting back to almost normal. It feels good to be out and about.

I'm starting to get organized for WorldCon. (Deciding what to pack, what to do about a mobile while I'm there, etc.) I am so excited!

I'm excited for you, too. I know you'll have a marvellous time! As it csnt be me going, I'm glad its you going!! :grouphug:

Is it QUOTH or PEBBLE, or DP or Benionwa who finally came back? Or Blue Rose? Mya Stone? Lord O'Bones? Colder Hands? SB? Harlot?

By the way.

HAPPY BOARDIVERSARY TO ME!!!!

Happy boardniversary, we've been friends a long time, now. :grouphug: I missed mine, though :huh:

Oh wow, make sure you show us the photos

I don't know that I'm ok with The King in the North as my Dad (since I kinda have a crush on him). But then I'd totally be a Princess :wub: although I'd lose my title as Queen.

Have you thought this through, SpamMami?

Zar - you know I don't pay any attention to my post count! I'll probably blast past 1000 while at LonCon (which is a pretty epic way to do it, come to think of it). \m/

I agree, you'll have to put "posted from LonCon" at the bottom!

Richard Madden :love: :wub: :love: *swoons*

Morning my lovelies :kiss:

apparently eating a big bowl of grapes after dinner is a bad idea. I was awake until 2am. (ok, I might have been able to go to bed at 1, but I saw "The Lottery" was coming on and I really like that show---btw---I do recommend it)

By the way.

HAPPY BOARDIVERSARY TO ME!!!!

I have no idea. I also thought it was a new person :dunno:

Yesterday was also my daughter's birthday. I no longer like saying how old she is as it makes me feel old to know she is so much older than so many of you :lmao: (ok, she is 28 now)

This was so awesome! Next month is the Baltimore comiccon, but I didn't see anyone from GOT on the guest list and the programming is not up, even though it is just 32 days away

The night is dark and full of terrors

Like working on a Sunday Evening.

Sorry to hear about the working on Sunday thing. everything OK post Bertha?

Speaking of the night being dark and full of stuff ( :P ), as you are an old EG hand, here's a proposed EG list for ASOIAF words and phrases - take a look(please) and see if i/we missed any obvious ones? Thanks!

1) ser

2) it is known

3) night soil

4) moon blood

5) make water

6) bit o’ brown

7) goodbrother/goodsister/goodfather/goodmother

8) take the black

9) natural son/daughter

10) base born

11) pillar and stones

12) the night is dark and full of terrors

13) words are wind

14) dark wings, dark words

15) winter is coming

16) Unsullied

17) you know nothing, Jon Snow

18) now his watch is done

19) when you play the game of thrones you win or die

20) the North remembers

21) by the old gods and the new

22) a Lannister always pays his debts

23) useful as nipples on a breastplate

24) sweet summer child

25) I am the blood of the dragon

26) Just so

27) The water dance

28) the things we do for love

29) in their cups

30) your grace

31) m’lord, m’lady

32) half man

33) lack wit

34) pay the iron price

35) warg

36) all men must die (valar morghullis)

37) all men must serve (valar doharis)

38) bloody mummers

39) bwb - brothers without banners

40) my moon and stars

41) horselords

42) cheesemonger

43) Dothraki Sea

44) what is dead may never die, but rises again, harder and stronger

45) drowned god/drowned men

46) the old way

47) soon or late

48) Let your servant be born again from the sea, as you were. Bless him with salt, bless him with stone, bless him with steel.

49) The Drowned God makes men, but it's men who make crowns.

50) driftwood cudgel

51) Boy, girl, You are a sword, that is all.

52) The first sword of Braavos does not run

53) every hurt is a lesson, and every lesson makes you better.

54) There must always be a Stark in Winterfell

55) The man who passes the sentence should wield the sword

56) the lone wolf dies but the pack survives

57) What do we say to death? Not today.

58) Edd, fetch me a block.

59) Only Cat

Ugh, couldn't sleep at all. This night was filled with moths, sounds and humidity.

So I guess my test run without the meds is over.

:grouphug:

Sorry to hear that.

I was out the moment my head hit the pillow. Totally wiped. Still am. Think I could go back for another4 hours right now, but I hate sleeping during the day.

Humidity is good for your skin!

Saying it repeatedly will not make it so! :P

Less so for your lungs. Morning Zar, morning Eira :)

:commie: Oh, happy Boardiversary Zar and Lady O. :commie:

I missed my own :lol:

Happy belated boardiversary Adara!

Archived