TTTNE 433: dedicated to House Lannister of Casterly Rock

King Tyrion I

For the second: 30-45 minutes. my second one was a bit longer as I only have one pizza stone (which is what I baked them on. I could have baked them on a cookie sheet, but I like the crispy bottom from the stone)

Hmm, that sounds about right for me. I've left it longer before when I was busy cleaning (maybe 1 and 1/2 hours) and it sort of "exploded" and lost its shape :(

I am in serious trouble! :lol:

and I am so close to "officially" not being overweight. but I have promised myself NO MORE! :lol: (I have had a couple slices of each...just to make sure they were good :blushing: )

Congrats on the weight loss!

I'm trying to get back into shape after spraining my knee in April. Now that I'm into making cosplay, I'll want to look nice so it's even more motivation.

Speaking of cosplay, I have to make my dress as the final piece to my costume that I've been making the last couple of months. I've decided to enter into a competition at a convention I'm going to to prove to myself that I can make a costume from scratch.

Hope everyone is doing well! I've been so overwhelmed at how fast this thread moves but I'll try to keep up more. You guys are so interesting!

Congrats on the weight loss!

I'm trying to get back into shape after spraining my knee in April. Now that I'm into making cosplay, I'll want to look nice so it's even more motivation.

Speaking of cosplay, I have to make my dress as the final piece to my costume that I've been making the last couple of months. I've decided to enter into a competition at a convention I'm going to to prove to myself that I can make a costume from scratch.

Hope everyone is doing well! I've been so overwhelmed at how fast this thread moves but I'll try to keep up more. You guys are so interesting!

Hey OER!

You had LES right? Is everything okay after that? :)

Morning Spammies

the race was fun to read, well done, L_T!!

Taters, when you said you wanted the good stuff, you didn't mean this did you?

On the subject of new people, have we hit member no 100000 yet?

hey Gil , good to see you , now i don't know about that but i can tell you that the good stuff sure sin't horrible lannisters :P

Potato! I've missed you! Glad to see you back, and to see you're feeling a bit better. You know you can PM me anytime at all if you want to blow off steam. And thanks, I am slowly getting back to almost normal. It feels good to be out and about.

I'm starting to get organized for WorldCon. (Deciding what to pack, what to do about a mobile while I'm there, etc.) I am so excited!

thanks , i'm trying to get my shit together but it's like gathering pieces of broken glass , it hurts and it can all fall apart at any moment :worried:

you'll get there . and you'll have fun :grouphug:

Is it QUOTH or PEBBLE, or DP or Benionwa who finally came back? Or Blue Rose? Mya Stone? Lord O'Bones? Colder Hands? SB? Harlot?

By the way.

HAPPY BOARDIVERSARY TO ME!!!!

lots of nos

happy thing for you indeed :grouphug: and lady O too !

Ugh, couldn't sleep at all. This night was filled with moths, sounds and humidity.

So I guess my test run without the meds is over.

you better be having sweet dreams tonight ....or else :spank:

The name raises certain suspicions... :ninja:

me thinks Lusty figured it out ;)

I'm back! Many family festivities have delayed my return, but nothing could keep me away for long.

welcome back buddy :cheers:

Hey everyone! Remember me! Loving the Lannister TTTNE theme.

you too !

hey , people, how are you doing ? well i hope . i spent the day baby sitting my five year old niece , it was awesome ! we went to the zoo and watched a movie and had ice cream and watched old cartoons , told stories ...etc. i love kids :D this one anyway , she's just awesome . i hate brats .

i miss Rhae :bawl:

Hey OER!

You had LES right? Is everything okay after that? :)

Oh yeah! I have 20/10 vision in my left eye and 20/20 in my left with some astigmatism. It's weird not needing my glasses anymore. I'm not light sensitive anymore but I still have to use a ton of drops to help with healing. But so far so good!

hey Gil , good to see you , now i don't know about that but i can tell you that the good stuff sure sin't horrible lannisters :P

thanks , i'm trying to get my shit together but it's like gathering pieces of broken glass , it hurts and it can all fall apart at any moment :worried:

you'll get there . and you'll have fun :grouphug

lots of nos

happy thing for you indeed :grouphg: and lady O too !

you better be having sweet dreams tonight ....or else :spank

me thinks Lusty figured it out ;)

welcome back buddy :cheers

you too !

hey , people, how are you doing ? well i hope . i spent the day baby sitting my five year old niece , it was awesome ! we went to the zoo and watched a movie and had ice cream and watched old cartoons , told stories ...etc. i love kids :D this one anyway , she's just awesome . i hate brats .

A lusty Ginger is intuitive :ninja: ;)

Where is Rhae? :dunno:

That sounds like a great day. I find some children difficult to handle too

A lusty Ginger is intuitive :ninja: ;)

Where is Rhae? :dunno:

That sounds like a great day. I find some children difficult to handle too

that she is :D you should get down in chat more often ,Lusty , i miss talking to you .

she's probably at home , it's not like she's been missing or anything , i just miss her, besides i miss her all the time , she's the moon of my life :love: :D

it was ! well, i find children who have already been ruined by their parents (taught to be entitled or rude and not respect anyone , basically raised with a soft thug mentality) tough to handle , because to punch them i'd have to get down to one knee :lol:

My poor rabbit is sick, I'm worried she may be dying. She wont eat, hasn't drank much since yesterday, she's just been lying.around all day (and that isn't like her) and now she is all shiver-y. I've got her out and she was very cold so I'm just trying to keep her warm. My poor bunny :(

My poor rabbit is sick, I'm worried she may be dying. She wont eat, hasn't drank much since yesterday, she's just been lying.around all day (and that isn't like her) and now she is all shiver-y. I've got her out and she was very cold so I'm just trying to keep her warm. My poor bunny :(

:grouphug: I'm so sorry she isn't feeling well :grouphug:

To end my day of baking, a little dessert for the SNACK COUNTER OF REQUIREMENT (Coconut macaroons drizzled in chocolate---I lack drizzling skills :lol: )

you'll get there . and you'll have fun :grouphug:

lots of nos

Sounds like a nice day

Oh yeah! I have 20/10 vision in my left eye and 20/20 in my left with some astigmatism. It's weird not needing my glasses anymore. I'm not light sensitive anymore but I still have to use a ton of drops to help with healing. But so far so good!

Glad to hear you are healing nicely, and I can't wait to see your costume. Do you ever watch the show "heroes of cosplay?" on Sci-fi. I have seen it advertised but never actually watched it

Poor baby! I hope she will be ok :grouphug:

I'm sorry to hear that , Helena :grouphug:

Maybe you should take it to the vet ?

:grouphug: s by the dozen for your rabbit. Hope she'll get better soon!

Helena - I hope your rabbit gets well soon. And also what MP asked, "Can you take it to the vet?"

Also, do you have a heating pad? Maybe that could warm up your little bunny. Poor thing. :grouphug:

*saunters up to the SNACKCOUNTER OF REQUIREMENT for one of Lany's macaroons* :drool:

I'm sorry to hear that , Helena :grouphug:

Maybe you should take it to the vet ?

Its 11.30 here (P.M) so that isn't an option really :( She is warmer now, at least, and she ate a few strands of hay that I offered her. Usually she is so sprightly and hopping around everywhere but she is just so lethargic today :(

ETA: Also, thank you for all the support :grouphug: Qat, I have these little hand warmer things that you squeeze. I use them for me in winter...I am using those, wrapped in a towel so they aren't too hot and dont scald her.

Hi Rhae, the power of naming strikes again...

Its 11.30 here (P.M) so that isn't an option really :( She is warmer now, at least, and she ate a few strands of hay that I offered her. Usually she is so sprightly and hopping around everywhere but she is just so lethargic today :(

ETA: Also, thank you for all the support :grouphug: Qat, I have these little hand warmer things that you squeeze. I use them for me in winter...I am using those, wrapped in a towel so they aren't too hot and dont scald her.

Hi Rhae, the power of naming strikes again...

:( I so hope she'll be alright. Maybe it's just some weather thing and she'll feel better tomorrow? warmth and fuzziness for that poor bunny O_O

Rhae ! *embraces rhae then air cuddles her * :grouphug: I missed you ! :kiss:

Boo. Like... 24 hours or what passed since you talked to me :O :O

I considered responding, but you don't want a tipsy PM. I'll pm tomorrow or so. :) :)

Archived