TTTNE 433: dedicated to House Lannister of Casterly Rock

King Tyrion I

you can still post me a big message and claim you are on... alelutian time. :P

EDIT: By the way, I just remembered because GILLIO asked about user 100,000.

Now that I am on a proper computer I can give you a proper congratulation-

HAPPY 3rd Boardiversary :commie:

(Lannistery colors!)

Several sounds like one too many? One and some change?

The last few days we have had 65% humidity, I'm loathing it. I don't know how you and KiD can take it :stillsick:

Dry Air makes me itchy and my throat scratchy :dunno:

I guess we're just ridiculously awesome used to it.

I'm not ok with needing a second shower by noon :uhoh:

Do you guys have air conditioning everywhere?

I waited until 7 pm tonight to re-pot all of my strawberry plants. And it was still hot and humid. But perhaps the humidity is better for the garden?

Heeeey spammers!

I had an awesome sleep this night. Good sleep is the best thing in the world! Be happy if you have it friends.

Only weird dreams, potato, but that's good enough :D

Welcome back, JW and KJR!

Hi spammers! Morning!

Started the workout regime this Saturday. Contnuing it. It feels good. It has automatically cut my late night gaming habits, two birds with one stone indeed.

Congrats on winning the race LT :bowdown:

Are all well? I hope they are. Is Helena's result out? :)

Taken the poor girl to the vets this.morning, had to go alone because my parents are at work. I was there for them opening and they were able to squeeze me in an early appointment. I'm no vet, I'm not going to pretend I know what she was talking about, but basically she had injured her back somehow and it was causing her problems with eating, moving.etc and left her in a lot of pain. They gave her an injection of painkiller (I think that is what it was?) and told me to take her back tomorrow for another one. They also advised givong her fruit juice to drink, as eating solid food might be painful for her. I paid them (wow, vets are expensive...) and brought her home. She is a little brighter nw

Oh I'm so sorry, Helena :( :grouphug:

Ak, that's good to hear! I started on the cross trainer Saturday, and am working it in to a daily routine. We are going to do dis! :commie: :D

trying this for the 3rd time *sigh*

Morning my lovelies :kiss:

Have an interview with Robert Half today. They are one of the top companies for legal, accounting and office professionals. I am pretty excited that they called me. I hope they have a position already in mind for me.

by now , it seems failing is all i do when i get home .

I am sure this is not true taters :grouphug: seems just yesterday you had a lovely day with a niece? And I recall your grades being rather good? It does take a little effort to focus on the positive, but it is much better for you than focusing on the negative. (I still work on this most every day. I have never felt more like a failure than I have these past 3 years without a full time job, and unable to find one. but talking can help)

Hi spammers! Morning!

Started the workout regime this Saturday. Contnuing it. It feels good. It has automatically cut my late night gaming habits, two birds with one stone indeed.

Are all well? I hope they are. Is Helena's result out? :)

Awesome that you are working out again. What are you doing?

Taken the poor girl to the vets this.morning, had to go alone because my parents are at work. I was there for them opening and they were able to squeeze me in an early appointment. I'm no vet, I'm not going to pretend I know what she was talking about, but basically she had injured her back somehow and it was causing her problems with eating, moving.etc and left her in a lot of pain. They gave her an injection of painkiller (I think that is what it was?) and told me to take her back tomorrow for another one. They also advised givong her fruit juice to drink, as eating solid food might be painful for her. I paid them (wow, vets are expensive...) and brought her home. She is a little brighter nw

awww poor baby. I hope she heals quickly

Ak, that's good to hear! I started on the cross trainer Saturday, and am working it in to a daily routine. We are going to do dis! :commie: :D

Great! I hope you are giving yourself rest days as well?

And yes Eyron-chan, we're gonna do this. :cheers: I'm not buying new clothes till then, and I already missed the sale because of that, :(

But this is such a good thing, and there will be more sales. I have only bought a few new things due to lack of funds, but man, buying new clothes in much smaller sizes is so awesome.

Are you doing any type of healthy eating plan as well? I seem to remember you giving up soda?

Archived