TTTNE 433: dedicated to House Lannister of Casterly Rock

King Tyrion I

Ah funnily enough one side of my family lives in Yorkshire, lovely part of the country, glad you enjoyed it!

I want to go back there. It's really lovely. Me and my friend - who sadly doesn't live anymore - stayed at Filey and had scones for afternoon tea.

I'm late to the party but wishing Your Grace and everybody well. Everyone seems to be discussing the weather, our favourite subject in merry old England - it's rather humid in the north where I'm at.

A fellow Northerner! Welcome :cheers:

Bro, I've been doing the match.com thing :( Everyone wants to pretend to be hopelessly young and pretend that they don't have parents.

I was much happier when I had that part of me shut off :( Married men should not be allowed to flirt.

Perhaps

I just checked the humidity in my house right now, its 60 %, I'd cry but that would just add moisture.

It's gotten cooler now...I can't sleep when it's hot anyway we're not used to it here, will have to hit the proverbial sack soon myself.

Perhaps

It's gotten cooler now...I can't sleep when it's hot anyway we're not used to it here, will have to hit the proverbial sack soon myself.

Hello! And welcome :cheers: Are you a friend of our King?

I was just commenting a few posts ago how awful the humidity is here (it's been over 65-70%) :stillsick: I am not a fan, but our islander spamigos handle it well :)

hi everyone

Hello! And welcome to tttne as well :cheers:

Hey spammers!

Quasi-flyby. I'm exhausted after work, and too busy during the day to post. But I'm always thinking of you guys.

Potato - You get all the :grouphug: you want from me.

Qat - no need to hold at 500! Post freely, my friend... :kiss:

Helena - glad to hear the bunny is feeling a bit better.

Welcome to the new folks! :cheers:

Gotta go - too much to do around the house tonight. :(

Hi spammers! Morning!

Started the workout regime this Saturday. Contnuing it. It feels good. It has automatically cut my late night gaming habits, two birds with one stone indeed.

Congrats on winning the race LT

Are all well? I hope they are. Is Helena's result out?

AK well done on starting, keep up the good work! :grouphug:

Taken the poor girl to the vets this.morning, had to go alone because my parents are at work. I was there for them opening and they were able to squeeze me in an early appointment. I'm no vet, I'm not going to pretend I know what she was talking about, but basically she had injured her back somehow and it was causing her problems with eating, moving.etc and left her in a lot of pain. They gave her an injection of painkiller (I think that is what it was?) and told me to take her back tomorrow for another one. They also advised givong her fruit juice to drink, as eating solid food might be painful for her. I paid them (wow, vets are expensive...) and brought her home. She is a little brighter nw

so pleased to hear this!

trying this for the 3rd time *sigh*

Morning my lovelies

Have an interview with Robert Half today. They are one of the top companies for legal, accounting and office professionals. I am pretty excited that they called me. I hope they have a position already in mind for me.

I am sure this is not true taters seems just yesterday you had a lovely day with a niece? And I recall your grades being rather good? It does take a little effort to focus on the positive, but it is much better for you than focusing on the negative. (I still work on this most every day. I have never felt more like a failure than I have these past 3 years without a full time job, and unable to find one. but talking can help)

Awesome that you are working out again. What are you doing?

awww poor baby. I hope she heals quickly

Great! I hope you are giving yourself rest days as well?

But this is such a good thing, and there will be more sales. I have only bought a few new things due to lack of funds, but man, buying new clothes in much smaller sizes is so awesome.

interview sounds great!

Are you doing any type of healthy eating plan as well? I seem to remember you giving up soda?

Interview - Lany my fingers are crossed!

Tater - listen to Lany, she is a wise friend :grouphug:

My bubba is eating her food again!

I count thay £76 well spent

i'm so pleased!!! :love:

Morning!

Lany - great news about the interview! Let us know how it goes

aK & Eyron - congrats on the workout routines! I'm going to join you guys once it's not 90F here and I can tolerate it. I started the 1100 calorie portion control last month and I'm down 6 lbs (that includes vacation with a lot of cheating ). Hopefully this month I do better.

Helena - poor bunny Any idea how she hurt her back? Sounds painful. I hope she starts to feel better quite soon

I'm taking squirt to the $1 movies this morning. Yay for air conditioned theaters!

Enjoy the cool!!!

that's nice to hear , sadly i don't.

hmmm, i'm not really excited about the idea of spinal injuries on a bunny , any surgical option would be a nightmare ... am i really that terrible for finding it funny ? i'm horrible , i know.

i hope you get the job ,Lany . you're a hardworking woman and someone should recognize and appreciate that .

i did have a nice day with my niece , she's great and my grades are excellent , it's just that i'm a mental and emotional mess and i keep seeing threats and abandonment everywhere i look .

Tater - your background and experiences effect what you find humorous, I dont think you are horrible, except when you talk about my friend, Tater, in such a negative way.

I understand you feeling a mess emotionally and mentally - a lot is going on lately close to you, that is very hard to deal with, but you have all of us, and we wont be abandoning you !!! :grouphug:

Happy Boardniversary to Zar and Lady O!

Welcome back JW! We miss you!

Glad the bunny is better Helena!

Eyron...I feel your pain and lack of sleep. My doc took me off Ambien and put me on low dose Halcion.

Sorry I haven't been as active...I am trying to study for the TNCC course and get a married man off my mind :(

One more week of day shift and then I go home! The funny thing is that Mom supports that since she sees less of me on day shift than she did of night shift :D Pops is doing great and drives himself back and forth to chemo. Maybe I should have done Alaska this year...oh well, at least I have Broomstick!

Wendy and Kahlua got in a fight...so we have to keep working on that.

We got a Lannister thread! SQUEE!

This is Lara's last week in Augusta...she heads home to Washington at the end of this week I will miss my wacky and wonderful best friend. Q, is it OK if I give her your number?

I'm glad its working out for you :grouphug:

I'm late to the party but wishing Your Grace and everybody well. Everyone seems to be discussing the weather, our favourite subject in merry old England - it's rather humid in the north where I'm at.

Welcome

I like you guys .

We like you too!

hi everyone

Hello :)

Goes hunting emoticons*

Happy Boardniversary to Zar and Lady O!

Welcome back JW! We miss you!

Glad the bunny is better Helena!

Eyron...I feel your pain and lack of sleep. My doc took me off Ambien and put me on low dose Halcion.

Sorry I haven't been as active...I am trying to study for the TNCC course and get a married man off my mind

One more week of day shift and then I go home! The funny thing is that Mom supports that since she sees less of me on day shift than she did of night shift Pops is doing great and drives himself back and forth to chemo. Maybe I should have done Alaska this year...oh well, at least I have Broomstick!

Wendy and Kahlua got in a fight...so we have to keep working on that.

We got a Lannister thread! SQUEE!

This is Lara's last week in Augusta...she heads home to Washington at the end of this week I will miss my wacky and wonderful best friend. Q, is it OK if I give her your number?

*tackle hugs Bex* I've missed you, sistah! :kiss:

And of course it's okay to give Lara my number - absolutely!

Hello rhymeswithleek! I'm amore from the riverlands, different continent.

We like our weather cool, mild, and a bit rainy - it keeps everything lovely and green. :-)

Alright. I'll going offline for today. Need to go to bed.

Good night and sweet dreams to all! =o)

Sweet dream, you grace! :kiss:

Bro, I've been doing the match.com thing :( Everyone wants to pretend to be hopelessly young and pretend that they don't have parents.

I was much happier when I had that part of me shut off :( Married men should not be allowed to flirt.

What?!?! You found a married man on match.com? I have been contemplating dipping my toe back into the dating pool, but I'm nervous of this sort of thing.

:(

I just checked the humidity in my house right now, its 60 %, I'd cry but that would just add moisture.

Ugh. Too hot, too humid I don't like unless I'm on vacation.

I suppose that is why I live in Oregon. :-)

I like you guys . :grouphug:

You're my favorite tater!

hi everyone

hello Big Guy. Welcome to TTTNE!

I like you to tater :grouphug:

Me too! :grouphug:

Qat - no need to hold at 500! Post freely, my friend... :kiss:

Hi maid! :kiss: I hope work you're enjoying it back in the office. Pace yourself.

Also, have you started the countdown to LonCon? I'm so excited for you!!!!

This is from the other thread, which I saw all the way up here because I think Mr. Darcy's Cat still hasn't gotten around with the neverending threads :P

I was chastised heavily for doing a post-n-run. Ms. Lady O.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes. I'll try to keep up in the future.

So Lady Olenna appied the :whip: of propriety on you? heh.

if you can't keep up with the spam, free-style it :P. Sometimes it's hard to read too many pages to post; some people like it. Just let it flow,

Let it flow, let it flow, type away and spam your poooosts

As the Royal Purveyor of Bacon, I approve! I will order several of these for our 'home'. For anyone who wants one, they can be found at the SNACK COUNTER OF REQUIREMENT.

:places some mist fans nearby:

Archived