The Stormlands, The Reach, and The Westerlands? (spoilers all)

Marcus Agrippa

Out of all the regions in Westeros we have been to these three the least. The reach we will see more of with up to three POV's that could be in the area- Sam, Jon Connington, and Arianne by the end of WOW. I hope we get to see the country side but I doubt it.

We know that Arianne is at the Roost in WOW. They have taken SE and are going to be on the move. The question is how long will they be involved in WOW? Stannis still has Dragonstone ( I don't believe for a second that castle has fallen) and we know there is stil a few places left that stand for the Baratheons. I wonder if Jon Con will just by pass them or if he will bother to besiege them all?

Then we have the Westerlands. The only POV that could be headed that way is Brienne, Tyrion, and Cersie. Maybe Jamie as well depending on the actions of lady stone heart. However that looks like we only will get ot see the Rock? I would like to catch Lannisport or one of the other castles.

On a side note- I am tired of the riverlands. Just story wise we have spent so much time there. Also in Kingslanding as well.

...The reach we will see more of with up to three POV's that could be in the area- Sam, Jon Connington, and Arianne by the end of WOW. I hope we get to see the country side but I doubt it...

only sam is in the reach, the other two are in the stormlands and i don't see why they should go to the reach, they most likely will move towards KL. but htere is a chance we'll see how they'll try to find allies in the stormlands, so this culd be a way we see more of that area (pssibly other castles). sams storyarc will take place in the citadel and maybe oldtown in general, but i doubt he'll travel around much

Out of all the regions in Westeros we have been to these three the least. The reach we will see more of with up to three POV's that could be in the area- Sam, Jon Connington, and Arianne by the end of WOW. I hope we get to see the country side but I doubt it.

We know that Arianne is at the Roost in WOW. They have taken SE and are going to be on the move. The question is how long will they be involved in WOW? Stannis still has Dragonstone ( I don't believe for a second that castle has fallen) and we know there is stil a few places left that stand for the Baratheons. I wonder if Jon Con will just by pass them or if he will bother to besiege them all?

Then we have the Westerlands. The only POV that could be headed that way is Brienne, Tyrion, and Cersie. Maybe Jamie as well depending on the actions of lady stone heart. However that looks like we only will get ot see the Rock? I would like to catch Lannisport or one of the other castles.

On a side note- I am tired of the riverlands. Just story wise we have spent so much time there. Also in Kingslanding as well.

Why don't you believe that dragonstone has fallen, to me it would seem that it certainly has

Why don't you believe that dragonstone has fallen, to me it would seem that it certainly has

There's something going on with Dragonstone. Either Loras isn't injured (as I believe) or the castle hasn't fallen yet.

only sam is in the reach, the other two are in the stormlands and i don't see why they should go to the reach, they most likely will move towards KL. but htere is a chance we'll see how they'll try to find allies in the stormlands, so this culd be a way we see more of that area (pssibly other castles). sams storyarc will take place in the citadel and maybe oldtown in general, but i doubt he'll travel around much

There is a theory the Jon connington will defend the reach from the Ironborn.

Nobody else has heard ANYTHING. Not Stannis, not LF and not Jon. Something is off.

I agree with the OP, I'm sick of the Riverlands, and I think we'll see action in those 3 regions (we have to see Highgarden, Casterly Rock, and all the damn elephants in the Stormlands!)

Highgarden sounds awesome but I am more interested in . We also saw some of the SL and SE in ACOK but it was only through cats and davos eyes. It will be interesting to see what happens now with an enemy rolling through. I am mostly excited for the arbor. I would love to see the iron =born sack the place. As for the riverlands. It fits the story- sort of. The riverlands, Storms End, and the Norht are all black holes right now. No leadership or to much of it in those areas.

Highgarden sounds awesome but I am more interested in . We also saw some of the SL and SE in ACOK but it was only through cats and davos eyes. It will be interesting to see what happens now with an enemy rolling through. I am mostly excited for the arbor. I would love to see the iron =born sack the place. As for the riverlands. It fits the story- sort of. The riverlands, Storms End, and the Norht are all black holes right now. No leadership or to much of it in those areas.

Im hoping we might learn more about Asshai and Yi Ti. I've always really wanted to know more about Asshai especially

Im hoping we might learn more about Asshai and Yi Ti. I've always really wanted to know more about Asshai especially

Asshai and Yi Ti are both in AWOIAF. I doubt we will see them in the books. Asshai sounds a little boring due to all the mysticism but hey- it did give us Mel. She is short a few tools in her tool box but at least we know she isn't some cackling evil maniac.

evidence?

The outcome is simply full of too many coincidences.

1. The Castle fell as ordered, but so many Lannister men were lost than the rest are needed as the garrison so none can come back to confirm the story.

2. The story is told by Aurane waters who has proven he was not in fact loyal to Cersei, there is also a theory where Aurane and Loras were getting it on before a small council meeting in the middle of the night, Cersei notes only Loras and Aurane were awake.

3. Loras is supposedly too injured to return to the city, but not dead, again making it impossible to confirm.

4. The supposed capture of the castle allows the Redwyn fleet to return home and fight the Ironborn, something everyone from the Reach wanted very badly and probably hated Cersei for not allowing, doing something to get the fleet on its way sooner is logical.

5. Loras's injuries seem impossible, he supposedly took injury after injury, but was still leading from the front, this is not logical.

6. There is a clear power struggle between the Lannisters and Tyrells, i find it down right likely that every Lannister man sent to Dragonstone is dead, either in attempts to storm the castle or by Tyrell hands directly. I'm inclined to think the Castle did fall, because getting lannister men killed wouldn't bother the Tyrells at all, and the remaining lannister men were killed by the Tyrells. Loras is now either holding Dragonstone or on his way back with the fleet.

Archived