R+L=J v.95

yolkboy

huh?????

Aerys was safe inside the Red Keep with 4 Kingsguard with him (Jaime, Jonothor, Barristan, Lewyn) when Rhaegar left the tower. :dunno:

And he was loosing a war. Rhaegar had no power to command them. What is with people and "?????????????????????" when they want to get a point across?

And he was loosing a war. Rhaegar had no power to command them. What is with people and "?????????????????????" when they want to get a point across?

No way! Really??? I honestly thought Aerys was giving the rebels a head start in the war. :rolleyes:

I'm sorry I don't understand your statement, Rhaegar had no power to command them? who is them?

Bold choice, but I fear JonCon's fire might make that problematic.

I'm a Targaryen loyalist. I'm sure I'll survive fire. They don't burn, right?

No way! Really??? I honestly thought Aerys was giving the rebels a head start in the war. :rolleyes:

I'm sorry I don't understand your statement, Rhaegar had no power to command them? who is them?

I think he means the KG.

But it doesn't change the fact that Aerys had one KG with him in the Red Keep. Therefore the collective KG duty is fulfilled and the others can do other things.

KG, only Aerys could tell them who to protect, not Rhaegar.

I think he means the KG.

But it doesn't change the fact that Aerys had one KG with him in the Red Keep. Therefore the collective KG duty is fulfilled and the others can do other things.

And was loosing a war. His life was in serious danger. The duty of the KG was to protect the king and those given his protection, not do as they wish.

And was loosing a war. His life was in serious danger. The duty of the KG was to protect the king and those given his protection, not do as they wish.

His life was not in serious danger. No one knew what Tywin was going to do. He only died because Tywin sacked the city after Pycelle betrayed Aerys and Jamie turned on his oath, which no one could predict. Until then he had 1KG (which fulfills KG collective duty), house hold guards, and a fortified city.

LOL!

And was Hightower a hostage? that he was unable to break free from Whent and Dayne's charm, keeping him at the tower?

Was Hightower a hostage? Because if he was so honorable, where was he when his king needed him?

Archived