Greetings and regrets.

Dear Brothers and Sisters, it's been a long time and a lot of miles since Chicago, and Fe and I had hoped very much to hook up with you in London for a beer and a blether. We are, however, on the other side of Europe "til the end of the month, so we send our very best wishes to you all for a great con and fine times in London. In the North, we remember. xx Ron Donachie xx.

Hey Ser Rod, it was lovely meeting you in Chicago, both at the party and then running in to you at that Italian place! Your warmth really made Chicon special. It's a pity you couldn't make Loncon but I'm sure a few drinks will be raised in your honour :)

Dear Brothers and Sisters, it's been a long time and a lot of miles since Chicago, and Fe and I had hoped very much to hook up with you in London for a beer and a blether. We are, however, on the other side of Europe "til the end of the month, so we send our very best wishes to you all for a great con and fine times in London. In the North, we remember. xx Ron Donachie xx.

Thanks for the best wishes. I hope you have a great time on the other side of Europe and we'll do our best to hold up our own end on this side!

We miss the hell out of you, good ser. Next time, I promise we will not give you any drinks that will make your face go numb. :love:

We miss the hell out of you, good ser. Next time, I promise we will not give you any drinks that will make your face go numb. :love:

The next time will be in the USA. Where drinks may considerable exceed effecting numbness, no? ;-)

That said, I really do need to purchase my KC and World Fantasy memberships.

Archived