Loncon - the where, what and when thread

This is a thread for BWBers at Loncon to post and find out what's going on, where everybody is and maybe plan some of that stuff in advance.

So to start things off there are a few of us in the Fox pub which is behind the Premier Inn including Paedar, Mormont, LugaJetboyGirl, Alytha, Tenalpia, Lyanna Stark, Luzzi and myself.

We will be here till closing time in an hour. Drop by and say hi.

Tomorrow I'm sure we will all meet up for George's interview at 3.00 pm, but hopefully we will find each other somewhere in the vastness of the ExCeL.

I'm sure you already know this:

George's first item is at 15:00 in Capital Suite 7+12. Just follow the escalators up to the top floor, or take the lifts if you've got a scooter. Connie Willis and Paul Cornell will also be starring...

Look for a German Guy with Common Brown hair, gray-Blue eyes, and Glases and a Woman with dark hair and Glases WHO is considerable more attractive... We should be arriving in an Hour or so. Excuse the spelling, I can't handle a tablet.

I guess this Description completely Sucks.

Just waiting to check into my hostel (few more minutes) then gonna get my stuff sorted and head off to the excel. Hopefully will make it before 4; hopefully there won't be much of a que :D

The que is shifting much better now. Doubt there will be any que by then

I recommend queuing for the grrm panel right now, top floor....the room doesn't look huge from my glimpse and the que is growing

Edit actually room goes back further than I thought, it might be big, hard to tell

Archived