Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

theMountainGoat

Loncon - the where, what and when thread

This is a thread for BWBers at Loncon to post and find out what's going on, where everybody is and maybe plan some of that stuff in advance.

So to start things off there are a few of us in the Fox pub which is behind the Premier Inn including Paedar, Mormont, LugaJetboyGirl, Alytha, Tenalpia, Lyanna Stark, Luzzi and myself.

We will be here till closing time in an hour. Drop by and say hi.

Tomorrow I'm sure we will all meet up for George's interview at 3.00 pm, but hopefully we will find each other somewhere in the vastness of the ExCeL.

I am in the registration queue with Neal. If you do need to get your badge today, get here ASAP - the queue is growing as I type.

He's not kidding. Line is stretching around to the second floor.

Yeah huge. Feel guilty I got to skip the line. I'm walking up the line in a minute if anyone wants to say hi, yolkboy on my tag

Once you've registered, head up the escalators to the area with the red chairs on the left, a few of us are gathered there.

Well, I guess then I should consider registering before checking into my Hotel... The original plan was to go to the Hotel first, but this sounds stupid now.

I'm sure you already know this:

George's first item is at 15:00 in Capital Suite 7+12. Just follow the escalators up to the top floor, or take the lifts if you've got a scooter. Connie Willis and Paul Cornell will also be starring...

Anyone else in line at registration? I'm right at the back. Look for the bespectacled Asian guy in blue.

Still queuing...

Done 1hr30

Anyone else in line at registration? I'm right at the back. Look for the bespectacled Asian guy in blue.

I'll come and walk down the line now....black hoodie

Any bwb around?

Look for a German Guy with Common Brown hair, gray-Blue eyes, and Glases and a Woman with dark hair and Glases WHO is considerable more attractive... We should be arriving in an Hour or so. Excuse the spelling, I can't handle a tablet.

I guess this Description completely Sucks.

I'm in the registration queue now. Brown hair grey t-shirt and jeans.

I'm hovering around there right now.... Under the euro car arrow sign that's hung from ceiling....make yourself known :)

Just waiting to check into my hostel (few more minutes) then gonna get my stuff sorted and head off to the excel. Hopefully will make it before 4; hopefully there won't be much of a que :D

It's raining so I'm not going anymore. Have fun, everyone...

Just waiting to check into my hostel (few more minutes) then gonna get my stuff sorted and head off to the excel. Hopefully will make it before 4; hopefully there won't be much of a que :D

The que is shifting much better now. Doubt there will be any que by then

I recommend queuing for the grrm panel right now, top floor....the room doesn't look huge from my glimpse and the que is growing

Edit actually room goes back further than I thought, it might be big, hard to tell

Got in. Witting on the Fluor left from George.