Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

theMountainGoat

Loncon - the where, what and when thread

Bah. In the spirit of the 10 minute walk Phil again seems to have the wrong information (entirely due to my failure) -

EAST ENTRANCE PLEASE, NOT WEST.

just how far is the ten min walk

for some reason I don't trust you

:lol:

Anyone attending the Mike Carey signing tomorrow at 1:30?

I think we need to arrange a place and time to meet today for farewells. For some people this is their last day or they are leaving early in the morning.

Post here with suggestions for where and when before we miss the last chance to see each other before we all head home to suffer post con withdrawal.

Great idea. Does anyone care to join me for the 1984 screening in 16:30? Not for the farewell thing, but for the thing before that...

Sorry I'm going to the cosmonaut interview at 5.00 pm.

Just looking at the schedule I will suggest meeting at 6.00 pm near to the reg desk. How does that suit?

Sorry I didnt get to say goodbye anyone this morning. Overslept and had to catch my train. Was awesome to see everyone, will hopefully see you all again soon.

George's panel is cancelled. Linda and I are in a panel ATM.

Baitac - I could not answer because anybody who is anybody was in the broom cupboard for the readings by Scott Lynch and Joe Abercrombie. Sorry for the many hundreds that missed out.

Right now I am in the queue for second stage to see Robin Hobb interview. I think I may stay on Second Stage all afternoon for Girl Genius radio play and the cosmonaut interview.

Yes Scott read some of the prologue from Thorn of Emberlain and it was brilliant. Really very funny stuff and picks up just a couple of hours after the end of Republic of Thieves.

At the moment.

Who loves Scott Lynch and didn't get to see him?? Mememe

sometimes it helps to go to the reading or panel before

s