Small Questions v.10087

Jon Weirgaryen

Tyrion already guessed Aegon's identity before the cyvasse game.

I don't think Haldon knows the real identity of Aegon (I mean that he is a Blackfyre or whatever).

I think RumHam means that Haldon told Tyrion (or.confirmed, if you believe Tyrion had already guessed. I dont but hey ho) that Young Griff was Aegon Targaryen. He obviously knows (or has been told) he is Aegon Targaryen

ETA: I'm pretty sure that qualifies as a pretty big secret

Hmm, I got it. Tyrion already had his doubts. He confirmed from Haldon that YG is Aegon and the OG is JonCon. Then, he told them his conclusions while passing the Sorrows. He fell to the river. When he woke up, he played his game with Aegon.

Tyrion knows the true identity of Aegon?Hm i dont know what to believe Aegon can be either real or a BF.

Tyrion knows what the crew of the Shy Maid consider to be Aegon's real identity. We (i.e. the readers) don't know whether this is Aegon's real identity or not. The point is that Haldon either told Tyrion or confirmed it to hin when he told him "secrets" after their cyvasse wager

Aegon is not the son of Rhaegar. He is a descendant of Daemon Blackfyre. Haldon told him "offscreen" that Aegon was the son of Rhaegar. Tyrion however suspects the truth.

While that would not surprise me, I did not remember finding evidence for it. Do you remember where it is hinted at?

Aegon is not the son of Rhaegar. He is a descendant of Daemon Blackfyre. Haldon told him "offscreen" that Aegon was the son of Rhaegar. Tyrion however suspects the truth.

To avoid confusion for newcomers, that is a theory.

In a recent poll, it turned out that the opinions on the Targaryen/Blackfyre discussions are actually divided somewhere around the 50-50

While that would not surprise me, I did not remember finding evidence for it. Do you remember where it is hinted at?

He most likely means Tyrion thinking "he may be a Targaryen after all" after Tyrion and Aegon played cyvasse.

Keep in mind that that quote does not suggest Tyrion believed Aegon to be a Blackfyre before, but rather, just some random fake boy.

Keep in mind that that quote does not suggest Tyrion believed Aegon to be a Blackfyre before, but rather, just some random fake boy.

That's it. "The Truth" is quite a difficuls abstract concept and we may possibly never learn what (f)Aegon's actual ancestry is. And my in hindsight rather malformed question should have said:

Where is a hint at Tyrion suspecting Aegon to be of Daemon Blackfyre's family tree?

That's because I did not see it. It is obscurely told to the reader in the books (Septon Meribald, Illyrion, even Tyrion's early ADwD chapters). But not obviously happening as a thought in his mind. Or else, I must have missed it in my re-read... which would not surprise me if I did :)

That's it. "The Truth" is quite a difficuls abstract concept and we may possibly never learn what (f)Aegon's actual ancestry is. And my in hindsight rather malformed question should have said:

Where is a hint at Tyrion suspecting Aegon to be of Daemon Blackfyre's family tree?

That's because I did not see it. It is obscurely told to the reader in the books (Septon Meribald, Illyrion, even Tyrion's early ADwD chapters). But not obviously happening as a thought in his mind. Or else, I must have missed it in my re-read... which would not surprise me if I did :)

The great thing about all hints given about (f)Aegon is that they can be viewed in two ways. In a way favouring the "Aegon is fake" team, and in a way favouring the "Aegon is real" team.

The great thing about all hints given about (f)Aegon is that they can be viewed in two ways. In a way favouring the "Aegon is fake" team, and in a way favouring the "Aegon is real" team.

As to what I said a about "Truth" - it applies to "real" as well. The real Aegon, son of Rhaegar's or the real Aegon Mopatis-Blackfyre or the real Aegon the Kingslander...

As for the first I have to sob there have gone 4 books where he'd be as dead as Ned.

Then one where we are supposed that was a big coverup. I find that unfairly hard to buy.

For the latter two, there are hints, elsewhere throughout the last two books. That's better, though far from good.

I am out of any Aegon team, but I am all in team "Drogon, the wildfire-lighter".

There's just so much more Drogon burning stuff, Dany wanting to claim the Iron Throne and more wildfire throughout the books than there is for Aegon survived or Aegon is a Blackfyre.

So - my question

...was not a small one, after all?

Is XXD gay?

99.99% sure its yes. Always leave that chance for being wrong ;) Biggest clues are Dany thinking about his pretty male slaves in wisps of silk and which dancers Xaro was watching in Meereen. Oh, and his seeming lack of interest in Dany's looks....and her breast.

ETA: those are the hints I can think of off the top of my head.

99.99% sure its yes. Always leave that chance for being wrong ;) Biggest clues are Dany thinking about his pretty male slaves in wisps of silk and which dancers Xaro was watching in Meereen. Oh, and his seeming lack of interest in Dany's looks....and her breast.

ETA: those are the hints I can think of off the top of my head.

Clash 40 Daenerys III

Dany smiled. Xaro's flowery protestations of passion amused her, but his manner was at odds with his words. While Ser Jorah had scarcely been able to keep his eyes from her bare breast when he'd helped her into the palanquin, Xaro hardly deigned to notice it, even in these close confines. And she had seen the beautiful boys who surrounded the merchant prince, flitting through his palace halls in wisps of silk.

Archived