Small Questions v.10087

Jon Weirgaryen

To avoid confusion for newcomers, that is a theory.

In a recent poll, it turned out that the opinions on the Targaryen/Blackfyre discussions are actually divided somewhere around the 50-50

Where was this poll? I didn't take part. Also, do you remember if it was a bunch of newcomers who voted that he was real? I ask because among people who frequent this site it has always seemed to me that him being fake was the dominant theory.

Where was this poll? I didn't take part. Also, do you remember if it was a bunch of newcomers who voted that he was real? I ask because among people who frequent this site it has always seemed to me that him being fake was the dominant theory.

I have no idea on when or where or who voted.. I only recently saw results pass by.. someone linked it in an R+L=J thread in the past month or two, but with the speeds that thread has gone lately, I have no idea in which version it can be found.

I had though that that was the dominant theory as well, on forums, so I was kind of surprised by that result.

She didn't lie for him but she didn't tell the truth, which might have changed the king's judgment.

When you know something, then you say "I don't know", it's a lie. So, she, in fact, did lie, and caused Micah's and Lady's death as well as Nymeria's absence from Arya's side. It also could have saved her betrothal to Joffery, which, in turn, led to all kinds of terrible stuff. For instance, her informing Cersei of Eddards plans to send the girls back to Winterfell, which ultimately led to Ned's failed coup, him loosing his head and the entire realm going to sh_t!! She should've stuck with the pack. . .

When you know something, then you say "I don't know", it's a lie. So, she, in fact, did lie, and caused Micah's and Lady's death as well as Nymeria's absence from Arya's side. It also could have saved her betrothal to Joffery, which, in turn, led to all kinds of terrible stuff. For instance, her informing Cersei of Eddards plans to send the girls back to Winterfell, which ultimately led to Ned's failed coup, him loosing his head and the entire realm going to sh_t!! She should've stuck with the pack. . .

Had she sold out Joff, than Joff might have no longer played the "perfect prince" for her, causing her to lose hope in their betrothal, causing her to not defend him to Ned, causing Ned to not figure out that Joff (and Tommen and Myrcella) isn't Robert's.

"could have" is a difficult thing, and can lead to sooooo many possible scenario's..

First, lets not turn this into a Sansa hate thread please. There are plenty of other places where those actions are discussed.

Second, we have already established Sansa didn:t cause Mycah's death, because the Hound was already out searching for Arya when Sansa gave her false testimony. Mycah's body is brought back shortly after the "trial" and so he was likely already dead when Sansa told the "trial" what she did. Whether she had told the truth then or not, Mycah was already dead

First, lets not turn this into a Sansa hate thread please. There are plenty of other places where those actions are discussed.

Second, we have already established Sansa didn:t cause Mycah's death, because the Hound was already out searching for Arya when Sansa gave her false testimony. Mycah's body is brought back shortly after the "trial" and so he was likely already dead when Sansa told the "trial" what she did. Whether she had told the truth then or not, Mycah was already dead

Especially Mycah. Had Sansa actually told what happened, then a messenger would have needed to be send out for each search party. With Ned executing Lady immediately after the "trial" had been done, and Ned finding Sandor immediately after, there was no way Mycah could have been saved.

That's the sad thing about it.

"Omar Comin'! Yo! Omar Comin'!!" Omar Devone Little and Lord Eddard Stark, two casting miracles.

I know I'm off-topic, but I saw one of your signatures and wished for another AUD airing. I so loved "The Wire". . .

A man gotta have a code

Wait Omar was a faceless man confirmed!

I would not think that a woman's whose husband was sentenced to the Night's Watch would be allowed to remary unless the marriage were annulled.

And yet, anyone joining the Night's Watch must give up all ties to their family and/or house. One would think the mere joining or sentencing to join the Night's Watch would be an annulment in and of itself

And yet, anyone joining the Night's Watch must give up all ties to their family and/or house. One would think the mere joining or sentencing to join the Night's Watch would be an annulment in and of itself

I think so too. The closest example to anything like this is Fireball sending his wife to the Silent Sisters so he could join the Kingsguard

Archived