Small Questions v.10087

Jon Weirgaryen

But Rhaenys those orphans were from the Riverlands after Ned made his speech after hearing about Clegane he told everyone the wall was an option, that was after the fighting had already broken out. No doubt there would be some but the war must have increased the amount.

Sure, the war will have increased the amount of orphans going to the Wall.. But perhaps mostly because the war increased the number of orphans, sadly enough.

The orphans Yoren brings along, however, were safe behind the walls of King's Landing. Leaving the city was a dangerous thing. They did so for food and shelter. All the other people Yoren brought along, of course, were there because they had been given no other choice :)

Lommy Greenhands and Hot Pie were the hardest part. Orphan boys. Yoren had plucked some from the streets with promises of food for their bellies and shoes for their feet.

Do we at least know if Edric's father was at least younger or older than Ashara and Arthur.This will put some theories to rest.

Edric's father was the elder brother of Arthur.

My father was Ser Arthur’s elder brother.

Ashara was Arthurs younger sister, but I can't find the source for that at the moment..

So it should be "Edric's father" - Arthur - Ashara - Allyria

Edric's father was the elder brother of Arthur.

Ashara was Arthurs younger sister, but I can't find the source for that at the moment..

So it should be "Edric's father" - Arthur - Ashara - Allyria

I know that Ashara was younger than Arthur,thanks for clearing the things up.This puts to rest the whole B+A=J and the supposed inheritance headches.Is this the quote you are refering to?

And they told how afterward Ned had carried Ser Arthur’s sword back to the beautiful young sister who awaited him in a castle called Starfall on the shores of the Summer Sea.

I know that Ashara was younger than Arthur,thanks for clearing the things up.This puts to rest the whole B+A=J and the supposed inheritance headches.Is this the quote you are refering to?

And they told how afterward Ned had carried Ser Arthur’s sword back to the beautiful young sister who awaited him in a castle called Starfall on the shores of the Summer Sea.

Yep, I just found it myself as well :)

I stopped listening to those video's after the first one, and watching that one took even two attempts. What's the problem with the inheritance?

Yep, I just found it myself as well :)

I stopped listening to those video's after the first one, and watching that one took even two attempts. What's the problem with the inheritance?

That's what i cant understand as well,he thinks that Jon would cause inheritance headaces to Starfall and Winterfell even though he would still be a bastard.

Archived