Different books of ASoIaF

nastydream

Title is a bit weird I know.

But I want to know what other books there are inside the asoiaf universe?

Like the princess and the queen,tales of dunk and egg etc

Can someone name all of them please?

Thanks in advance

The Tales of Dunk and Egg are in three different books: Legends- 'The Hedge Knight', Legends II- 'The Sworn Sword' and Warriors- 'The Mystery Knight'.

'TPATQ' is in Dangerous Women and 'The Rogue Prince or, the King's Brother' is in Rogues.

Other than TWOIAF coming out in a couple of months, that's it.

There's conflicting information whether ...

0 The Ice Dragon ( Part of the "Dreamsongs I" R.R.etrospective of GRRM or separately as a book of it's own right, soon to be re-published)

... is set in ASOIAF universe or not.

To the day and in-universe chronology:

1 The Rogue Prince (Part of the "Rogues" anthology by GRRM and Gardner Dozois)

2 The Princess and The Queen (Part of the "Dangerous Women" anthology by GRRM and Gardner Dozois)

3 The Hedge Knight (D&E 1: Part of the "Dreamsongs II" R.R.etrospective of GRRM)

4 The Sworn Sword (D&E 2: Part of the "Legends II anthology by Robert Silverberg)

5 The Mystery Knight (D&E 3: Part of the "Warriors" anthology by GRRM and Gardner Dozois)

6 A Game of Thrones

7 A Clash of Kings

8 A Storm of Swords

9 A Feast for Crows

10 A Dance with Dragons

There's conflicting information whether ...

0 The Ice Dragon ( Part of the "Dreamsongs I" R.R.etrospective of GRRM or separately as a book of it's own right, soon to be re-published)

... is set in ASOIAF universe or not.

To the day and in-universe chronology:

1 The Rogue Prince (Part of the "Rogues" anthology by GRRM and Gardner Dozois)

2 The Princess and The Queen (Part of the "Dangerous Women" anthology by GRRM and Gardner Dozois)

3 The Hedge Knight (D&E 1: Part of the "Dreamsongs II" R.R.etrospective of GRRM)

4 The Sworn Sword (D&E 2: Part of the "Legends II anthology by Robert Silverberg)

5 The Mystery Knight (D&E 3: Part of the "Warriors" anthology by GRRM and Gardner Dozois)

6 A Game of Thrones

7 A Clash of Kings

8 A Storm of Swords

9 A Feast for Crows

10 A Dance with Dragons

The Tales of Dunk and Egg are in three different books: Legends- 'The Hedge Knight', Legends II- 'The Sworn Sword' and Warriors- 'The Mystery Knight'.

'TPATQ' is in Dangerous Women and 'The Rogue Prince or, the King's Brother' is in Rogues.

Other than TWOIAF coming out in a couple of months, that's it.

:cheers: Thanks a ton!

Archived