CS Lewis Influence?

Just occurred to me that Dani is more like an alternative christ figure -The Daughter The Mother The Crone (widow who buried her only child). She is to be betrayed three times like christ is 'denied' - and not knocking dear old George but what the witch (lets not forget she burns screaming) prochecies about Dani having children is suspiciously similar to something Azriaz says to Azrahn in Tanith Lee's excellent 'Flat Earth' series and Azriaz gets round that fine as I am sure Dani will- the dancing mountains or whatever will be things that happen in post-doom Melnibone,,,,I mean Valyria ...once Victarion has the Horn (of fate) sounded - would've been hilarious if Euron got the wrong horn by mistake and accidentally had the Horn of Jeremond sounded at his kingsmoot...maybe and alternative universe for fan fiction where that happened or other 'what ifs' - even paragraph outlines would be great

While rattling on about religion no pun intended - if Ramsay doesn't have The Mance- and I believe his letter to be part boast part wishful thinking in his typical Caligula-esque manner- Roose Bolton very much his Tiberius figure- where's he at...Jon has to rise from the dead to be Azor Azhai reborn though I still think he needs his uncle The Sword of the Morning's sword. Nobody has mention Robbs decree legitimising Jon- making him Lord of Winterfell or King in the North take your pick ....Similarly the Death and Ressurection of a narratives hero....Odin to Osiris...Besides Jon is originally a 'snow' and ghost an albino- how much more Elric-ish do you want him...oh sorcerous powers ...he already has a 'magic' sword but a better one is heading his way..

Jon has to live- the dragon has three heads - whoever you call as his parents he has Targaryen blood and almost certainly Stark from his warginess I can only imagine warging out on a dragon is either genius or suicide like thingy's eagle ...hard to figure out which two are the two gods but hey if I was writing it all the priests would be talking shit and 'clerical' magic would be like physics and happen to work however you viewed your own 'moral' standpoint ...Moorcocking out in physics terms Ice and Fire isnt so different from Donblas the Justice Maker vs Pick your Lord of Chaos from the Champion Eternal series....

There are ten books worth of storylines going on just hope he doesn't Robert Jordan out and let some passerby write up the finale ...'The Triumph of Dragons' by John Norman ...no actually I can picture that - mainly Dani and Daario POVS but hey between kinky sex scenes they conquer the world

The writing is good but there are clear influences which I think will impact on the song of ice and fire aside from that I am trying to allude to the obvious pretty obvious without making spoiler statements as I could be wrong or even worse I may well be right

I am trying to oblique not jumbled but yes iff (and I mean iff look it up) Jon is who I think e is Arthur Dayne's sword Dawn is far more likely to actually be lightbringer than the one Mel mocks up for Stannis - if I am right about Jon's parentage he is its heir ) and when she looks for azor azhai reborn all she sees is jon

Archived