What do you think expects Jorah

nastydream

I think Jorah and Tyrion will both reach Dany, and she'll forgive him, since she does miss him in ADWD. But she'll have Tyrion as her close advisor instead of Jorah, when going to Westeros, which he won't like.

Jorah will kill everyone between him and Dany or die trying.

In the history books, it will go down as the "threesome of Mereen" or "the war for Dany's cunt" involving Jorah, Victarion, and Daario.

All while Barristan and Tyrion win the battle and become dragon riders.

It is known.

In the history books, it will go down as the "threesome of Mereen" or "the war for Dany's cunt" involving Jorah, Victarion, and Daario.

It is known.

:smileysex:

sry that's my only reaction to this

It is known.

It's the threesome of Meereen, and if this doesn't happen I quit.

In the history books, it will go down as the "threesome of Mereen" or "the war for Dany's cunt"

Golden.

I think he is a goner, he will die within sight of Dany though, fighting his way toward her and will be killed as he gets a glimpse of her, she never sees him.

He will give his life to save Daenerys. Sadly, in typical Jorah fashion, it will turn out she wasn't really in danger.

That or he ends up in the Night's Watch. Might even get to be the 1,000th LC.

I'd love it he gave his life for Dany.

Granted he is a bit of a creep but I like him and it would be a fitting end to him.

There has been a lot of build up to Jorah at least getting back to Westeros. Dany promised him a Valryain steel sword (potentially Longclaw), Jeor Mormont's final words to Sam about his son, the NW perhaps needing a new LC if Jon leaves (and if the NW is standing at the end of the series). I think Jorah will make it back to Westeros. Whether or not he lives till the end, I don't know. I think that depends on if Dany lives or not. If she lives, he dies trying to save her. If she dies, he lives to tell her tale, he's the only one who knew her from start to finish.

As to their reunion: it's going to be messy and complicated because there are still hurt feelings but Dany knows how much she misses him and wishes she had him by her side in Meereen, so I expect some shouting and then a reconciliation, in which there is forgiveness and a new understanding of each other. It'll be glorious, and I'll be a wreck while reading it, seven save me.

Granted, I'm pretty biased because he's my favorite non-POV character but those are my predictions. :dunno:

Foursome. Dany will offer herself to the winner, confident that Daario will triumph. But then a surprise entrant will add himself - Strong Belwas.

Dany will be shocked and ask what a eunuch would expect to gain by winning - and Belwas will reply that if he wins he can celebrate by eating liver and onions off her naked body. :hat:

Dany will be shocked and ask what a eunuch would expect to gain by winning - and Belwas will reply that if he wins he can celebrate by eating liver and onions off her naked body. :hat:

I think I'm gonna have nightmares imagining that :ack:

LOL! Well, you just managed the impossible: to make the idea of naked Dany seem revolting

In TV show news, the actor Iain Glen has been replaced by rapper/actor Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson.

I don't wanna believe Martin brought him all the way back to Meereen to die (and to have a taste of poetic justice), but I don't see Dany taking him back as if nothing happened

This is pretty much the conflict in my mind.

He will give his life to save Daenerys. Sadly, in typical Jorah fashion, it will turn out she wasn't really in danger.

You owe me a new keyboard if this one breaks! I spit my water out all over it as a result of the laughter this caused! :laugh:

Archived