What do you think expects Jorah

nastydream

He won't die before he meets Sam and Jon imo.

As to what happens immediately, I think Dany will forgive him. However, she will make clear that she hasn't forgotten. Her army will probably be divided into two parts when they leave Meereen. One over land and one over the sea. If Dany goes over sea, she'll send Jorah and Tyrion over land (or the other way around).

Foursome. Dany will offer herself to the winner, confident that Daario will triumph. But then a surprise entrant will add himself - Strong Belwas.

Dany will be shocked and ask what a eunuch would expect to gain by winning - and Belwas will reply that if he wins he can celebrate by eating liver and onions off her naked body. :hat:

It is known.

I think he will die to Victarion's axe along with Barristan (and Daario, and maybe Belwas too). They will not see Dany again.

I have a pet theory that Victarion will challenge Barristan for the rulership of Meereen after the Battle of Fire. He will require 7 champions against him and he will slay all of them one by one. He will of course be lethally wounded but Moqorro will heal him IMO.

I think he will die to Victarion's axe along with Barristan (and Daario, and maybe Belwas too). They will not see Dany again.

I have a pet theory that Victarion will challenge Barristan for the rulership of Meereen after the Battle of Fire. He will require 7 champions against him and he will slay all of them one by one. He will of course be lethally wounded but Moqorro will heal him IMO.

Are you implying victarion can kill barristan lol

Well, if I'm right, Victarion will succeed in kidnapping Dany and take her back to Westeros as his salt wife. Barristan will try to follow her but he'll only have a handful of ships, most of Dany's army will be stranded in Slaver's Bay. Jorah will convince Selmy to allow him to be a part of the rescue party.

Dany will have been a prisoner for more than a year by the time she's ultimately rescued in Westeros. She'll be surrounded by enemies in a land she doesn't know with very few allies and she'll have no choice but to take Jorah back.

Well, if I'm right, Victarion will succeed in kidnapping Dany and take her back to Westeros as his salt wife. Barristan will try to follow her but he'll only have a handful of ships, most of Dany's army will be stranded in Slaver's Bay. Jorah will convince Selmy to allow him to be a part of the rescue party.

Dany will have been a prisoner for more than a year by the time she's ultimately rescued in Westeros. She'll be surrounded by enemies in a land she doesn't know with very few allies and she'll have no choice but to take Jorah back.

What happens to the dragons?

so 'coming home' means vic will kidnap dany lol

and no i'd literally cry if that happened but thank Rhllor it won't

Victarion could kill Barristan, sure. GRRM repeatedly states that fights between great fighters can go either way, often depending on some subtle factor like a pebble or similar.

I don't doubt vic is a great fighter but selmy is the greatest fighter alive.

But his age will be his weakness I think if it comes to that.

I don't doubt vic is a great fighter but selmy is the greatest fighter alive.

But his age will be his weakness I think if it comes to that.

He was the greatest, probably, but he's not anymore. And the greatest doesn't always win, at least according to GRRM/Barristan Selmy.

What happens to the dragons?

A lot of things could happen. Maybe Drogon's bonded to Dany and will follow her and the others follow Drogon, maybe Tyrion knows how to get the dragon's to follow the rescue party, maybe the dragon horn works and the Ironborn are able to get control of the dragons.

so 'coming home' means vic will kidnap dany lol

and no i'd literally cry if that happened but thank Rhllor it won't

I'm probably wrong, but so far Dany's story has been largely unidirectional, from being sold to a foreign warlord to conquering Slaver's Bay. To keep her story interesting she needs to take a big step back at some point before she starts going forward again.

Below are mostly Fire Eater and tze’s theories:

TWoW Spoiler

Barristan leaves the charge of Meereen to the Widower should he die in the battle. The Widower is a scarred and sour axeman of the Stormcrows.

She would not be the first woman Victarion Greyjoy had made a widow.

Victarion is a scarred and sour man with a cruel axe and he means to make Dany a widow again.

TWoW Spoiler

Barristan likens his charge in the Battle of Fire and the arrival of the ironborn to the Hammer and Anvil. Given that the Hammer (Baelor) was later killed by the Anvil (Maekar) in a tourney mishap, Barristan might rue the similarity he made.

He [Victarion] would give half his teeth for the chance to try his axe against the Kingslayer or the Knight of Flowers.

Both Jaime and Loras are KG, just like Barristan.

Beyond it, by the canal, that’s the temple of Aquan the Red Bull. Every thirteenth day, his priests slit the throat of a pure white calf, and offer bowls of blood to beggars.”

Victarion is repeatedly likened to a bull and thanks to Moqorro, he is now a Red Bull. Barristan served as the LC of the KG, just like the White Bull of old, the very man who donned that white cloak around his shoulders.

Next a bull was set against a bear in a bloody battle that left both animals torn and dying.

Jorah is a bear and I don’t think somebody will return him from death. Victarion OTOH has Moqorro.

“The Knight took Grimston by himself. He planted his standard beneath the castle and defied the Grimms to face him. One did, and then another, and another. He slew them all . . . well, near enough, two yielded. When the seventh man went down, Lord Grimm’s septon decided the gods had spoken and surrendered the castle.”

I think Victarion will recall this and challenge Barristan to produce seven champions to face him in deciding who will rule Meereen in Dany’s name. Victarion will defeat all seven of them including Barristan and Jorah.

I think Victarion will represent the Red God in this battle and Moqorro will use it to sway Dany into believing that the Red God is real and powerful (cough Mel-Stannis cough). After all, Barristan's Seven (and the gods of the other participants) will not be able to save them from Victarion's axe and it will be interpreted as Victarion's cause is just.

Therefore, I don't think anyone will call these deaths as murder.

Jorah is a dead man walking in the next fight. I don't expect him to live long enough.

Maybe. If he dies i wont be surprised. But i def expect Vict / Barristian to die. We dont need 3 pov's in the same city after the war. And there are way to many pov as it is. Tyrion will be the sole surviving POV in Mereen until Dany comes back.

Also

Spoiler
GRRM said Dany and Tyrion wont meet until almost the end of book 6. So we can safely assume Dany is going to end up in Vaes Dothrak or some other adventure before she makes it back to Meereen

Archived