R+L=J v.98

Angalin

I also like to imagine Ned is secretly alive with Robb raising a secret army of Northmen to sack Kings Landing and hang Roose Bolton with Ramsay's intestine.

....good luck with that one ;)

But I agree about R and L. I think they were married.

Kind of bad for it actually, since we know that the prince that was promised will be the one whose song is that of ice and fire. Prince being the key word.

So either Jon is legit or Westeors is kinda screwed. lol.

Wow, plowing right onto 100.

Was watching "Eragon," today and I have to say that there is something appealing about something that flies AND understands you are about to be air sick.

I mean what happens to the Targaryen that is afraid of heights, or that you are the dragon seed that doesn't want to be chosen? :unsure:

Has a dragon ever been turned down?

Wow, plowing right onto 100.

Was watching "Eragon," today and I have to say that there is something appealing about something that flies AND understands you are about to be air sick.

I mean what happens to the Targaryen that is afraid of heights, or that you are the dragon seed that doesn't want to be chosen? :unsure:

Has a dragon ever been turned down?

Sad thought! Poor dragon. It just wants love.

I have no answer though.

In anticipation of RL.L 100, I went back and checked out #1, my favorite on page one was N+L=J and why are people not able to see the possibility.

Because we've read the books?

I noticed some comments from Rhaenys_Targaryen in the last thread about Aegon possibly being born on Dragonstone. Is there any indication in the story that Rhaegar spent time there?

I can't think of anything in the text that specifically states that Rhaegar spent time at Dragonstone. Is it wrong to assume that he did, based on being "The Prince of Dragonstone?" Surely he went there once or twice.

I noticed some comments from Rhaenys_Targaryen in the last thread about Aegon possibly being born on Dragonstone. Is there any indication in the story that Rhaegar spent time there?

Given that Dragonstone has at times been the seat of the heir apparent, and the heir is titled "Prince(ss) of Dragonstone," it wouldn't surprise me if Rhaegar had spent time there in the story. If nothing else, it's a place away from Aerys.

Archived