Archipelacon - GRRM is GoH

Maltaran

Can you aim at where your pumpkin spice latte is located? Although, there's probably no Starbucks on that island.

A navigator in the throat of a New Yorker sounds painful, for both parties involved.

• 2 months later...

That looks interesting... I'd be in on that, if you'll have me :)

You're more than welcome :)

We're booked from 24th - 29th June. It is 160Euros per cabin per night, so that works out at 27Euros per night (ish).

Other people in the cabin are:

Myself

Beth

Cat

Dan

Pebbles (who warns you to bring your ear plugs! :D)

I would like to point out to others reading this that the 6 bed cabins are all located next to each other and connected by the same walk way.

I think there are only three of them, so if another group feel like taking one of the other cabins we could communally take over that corner of the campsite.

I would like to point out to others reading this that the 6 bed cabins are all located next to each other and connected by the same walk way.

I think there are only three of them, so if another group feel like taking one of the other cabins we could communally take over that corner of the campsite.

Or even just the 4 bed cabins, as I believe all the cabins are all located close to one another, so if groups dotted themselves in 4 bed cabins we really would be taking over that part of the campsite. :D

How big are those cabins lol because that sounds cool. Its only the money thing worrying me. If i can do this for cheap enough i will definitely be going.

edit nvm just noticed.

me and a friend are hoping to go and unsure about luke yet but think he was wanting to go too.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived