Premature Jaime-Sansa theory

Facha Martell

I've read about 1/4 of ASOS, so please no book spoilers (i've seen all 4 seasons of the tv show),

So, as long as i know we have a highborn girl in trouble (kingslanding, littlefinger) who always dreamed about the legendary heroic knight that will come and solve all her problems, kill the people who made her suffer and, in the best of cases, marry her.

On the other hand, we have a ¿misunderstood? knight eager for redemption and for the glory he thinks he should have had if it wasn't for the "kingslayer" thing, and get his legacy right.

Is there a best chance to do that, that actually keeping his oath and help Sansa get safe to Winterfell? By "safe" i mean helping her restablish the reamining Starks as lords of Winterfell.

Very likely, Jaime would die in the process, but glorified and redeemed.

I don't think they get to marry each other because the participation of Jaime in the Stark's deaths is very strong, but i can picture her forgiving him if he saves/helps the rest of them.

I take Brianne out of the equation because i predict to her a very very bloody and painfull death, like all the respectable and likeble characters in ASOIAF.

What do u think?

I think you strongly overestimate Jaime's power. What could he possibly do to "restablish the reamining Starks as lords of Winterfell"? He could, say, go for a quest like the one he sent Brienne and use his gold and contracts to find and then hide Sansa, but he certainly has not as much authority as to make anything nearly so big as you'd want.

I think you strongly overestimate Jaime's power. What could he possibly do to "restablish the reamining Starks as lords of Winterfell"? He could, say, go for a quest like the one he sent Brienne and use his gold and contracts to find and then hide Sansa, but he certainly has not as much authority as to make anything nearly so big as you'd want.

Maybe you're right, but i think he's a very influential man in westeros. As long as i know, he and Cersei are the remaining Lannisters. He lost his rights upon Casterly Rock, but i don't think the rightful heir is gonna be truly independent from them.

I believe in his military influence as a general and a lider (not anymore as a swordman) and in his lannister plotting ability.

I see Sansa with a lot a political power in the future, her path has given her some rights upon winterfell, the eyrie, and possibly Riverrun.

Archived