Proof there is no Victarion and Aeron in the show

Game Of Thrones

It seems more and more likely they'll send Euron to Dany :(

We can probably extrapolate what this means for the last two books. Vic is not going to be a major character, but just a means to get Dany to Euron. The TV producers have simply decided to amalgamate the two characters, or rather give Victarion's plot to Euron, seems entirely reasonable to me.

We can probably extrapolate what this means for the last two books. Vic is not going to be a major character, but just a means to get Dany to Euron. The TV producers have simply decided to amalgamate the two characters, or rather give Victarion's plot to Euron, seems entirely reasonable to me.

But then who attacks the Reach? Who attacks Oldtown? Random unnamed Ironborn?

Well, they've made their mind more recently about which ones they were gonna include. They didnt know the endpoint by season 1 and most probably they know Euron is important (which is my guess as well since I consider him one of the most fascinating characters of the story) since D&D talked with GRRM. In any case, if we get a really badass and creepy Euron, I'll be glad, and yeah, my guess is that he'll plunder the Reach (or even maybe the Westerlands) and that no Greyjoy will go to Dany.

In the family tree guide for season 1 Theon has Aeron and Vic listed as uncles?

Tyrion says to Theon that he remembers his Uncle'S attacking Lannisport. If he only has one why use a plural?

Have they changed this somehow? Vic and Aeron (ok maybe not so much Aeron) seem pretty important to the Ironborn storyline. I really hope rhe story doesnt get rewrote to a point that its miniscule... :(

Consistency doesn't matter to D&D.

What I meant is that, at least to me, the Horn seems to be the key of Victarion's storyline. I'm pretty sure Daenerys will lose one of her dragons because of it, and that's some pretty big stuff right there.

Unless, of course, Moqorro and the Horn are just Red Herrings. Which, at this point of the plot, I honestly doubt.

Archived