EasterCon 2015 in London - room booking now open!

Alytha

Dysprosium, the 2015 Eastercon, takes place from 3-6 April next year in London Heathrow.

Anybody else going?

I'm considering it. I'm not interested in any of the guests that have been announced so far, but the last Eastercon I went to (the one George was at) was fun and it doesn't take me long to get to Heathrow so I might go anyway.

• 3 weeks later...

I could get plane tickets for less than 100€ if I book now. And don't have checked luggage. On the way there, that's not a problem, but I've experienced the weird phenomenon that books and t-shirts mysteriously accumulate in my stuff at cons. I never remember having bought them... :idea:

I could get plane tickets for less than 100€ if I book now. And don't have checked luggage. On the way there, that's not a problem, but I've experienced the weird phenomenon that books and t-shirts mysteriously accumulate in my stuff at cons. I never remember having bought them... :idea:

You'd better be careful. They don't like thieves in England ;)

• 1 month later...

I haven't booked my membership yet, but I'm seriously considering going. It's been too long since I've been to London (even if this is out in the bushes).

It would be good to see you there if we both make it...

But wow! I see above I bought a membership back in September, even though I just bought one two days ago also. Better look into that!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived