Globe of Game of Thrones

Dante Grizia

I don't think there are official globes or something, but maybe there is something fan made on the internet, but it isn't official or something. Because Westeros is a fictional continent, we do not know if the planet is actually a globe, but if we say it is. You could say Essos is in the East, where in our world Asia would be. Westeros is in the west, where Europe and North America would be. Because we don't know if there are more continents in the ASOIAF world, we also don't know where they would be on a globe.

Not all of the world is explored. And this makes things even more interesting. You should check "The lands of ice and fire" because it contains the actual maps. Don't trust the images of Essos you see in Google, because most of them (but not all) show that the continent ends with Qarth (but we know that there's Asshai and the Shadowlands beyond).

This one is good, but the quallity is horrible:

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2013/123/5/c/a_song_of_ice_and_fire_the_known_world_by_keyser94-d63yo30.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

In addition to the Lands of Ice and Fire that Rhaenys_Targaryen suggested, if you have an Apple device, you can download the app for The World of Ice and Fire...assuming it is available in your country...which I don't have a way to check. I am not sure if it is available on an Android device since I have never investigated that route.

Archived