Sexiest Person

ser jon stark

Well, I must say, though Dany, Sansa and Margery are all growing up sexy teens, they seem to be getting smarter and smarter, which makes them, to me, no longer sexy...

but immensely beautiful.

Though, like all smart-beautiful women, I'm sure will be fully capable of being sexy at times.

Arthur Dayne and Rhaegar, I always pictured as the handsome duo that ladies fell weak for.

I feel depraved typing this out, but oh well.

My secret shames:

Theon Greyjoy: All right, he's a murderer and a turncloak and a bit of an arse, but he sounds really hot. A guy you might have a drunken make-out session with, not a long-term relationship and marriage. If you think I have problems, you're probably right.

Jaime 'Kingslayer' Lannister: The wit and the whole redemption arc thingy makes him so fascinating. The golden hair and green eyes are bonus points.

Oberyn 'Red Viper' Martell: He and Ellaria Sand together... :leer:

Jon Snow: Once he reaches eighteen. I feel wrong even thinking about this.

Winter Snow, isn't Ramsay (Roose Bolton's bastard) the dude with the lips that look like two fat worms are fucking? What interesting taste you have...

There's a lot of Sansa and Arya-loving on these boards. I sincerely hope in your fantasies they're of legal age.

I feel depraved typing this out, but oh well.

My secret shames:

Theon Greyjoy: All right, he's a murderer and a turncloak and a bit of an arse, but he sounds really hot. A guy you might have a drunken make-out session with, not a long-term relationship and marriage. If you think I have problems, you're probably right.

Seconding Theon Greyjoy; I shouldn't but I can't resist. If he ditched the tavern wenches and captains' daughters for someone who's more of a challenge, I think he'd be lots of fun, is undeniably hot, and - I believe! - redeemable! I'd take him on any time.

Bronn - never thought I'd type that, but on a re-read, his messy dark hair, cynical attitude and cutting remarks are indeed rather sexy.

Jaime Lannister, minus the twincest

Renly Baratheon (and Loras Tyrell for good measure)

Ser Garlan 'The Gallant' Tyrell - beautiful and chivalrous (according to the masses)

Sandor Clegane, for all the reasons given in previous posts

Beric Dondarrion, he keeps on fighting - even after death!

Ser Addam Marbrand (not sure why, I just always pictured him sexy. I'm not sure that he's even described, but everyone has to have some random bannerman love right?)

right now i am thinkin Jaime is the sexiest...

But i still like a crap load of other guys..and the list just seem's to get longer..

Ned, Jon, Renly, Theon, edmure now O_O...sandorrrrr...umm *thinks* i am missing people i know it..

Oberyn, Rhaegar...

ya thats all i can think of for now...oh and i kinda like Little finger too ... ;)

• 4 months later...
Ser Garlan 'The Gallant' Tyrell - beautiful and chivalrous (according to the masses)

I am a fan of Garlan. He realized that the Imp was actually a smart guy who was trying to save the realm. If I was a girl I'd have the hots for him. :leer:

I am a fan of Garlan. He realized that the Imp was actually a smart guy who was trying to save the realm. If I was a girl I'd have the hots for him. :leer:

Something about Garlan weirdsme out. He sounds too uhhh perfect, if he is awesome for him but i got my money on some serious shit in his closet (like smothering babies with soft pillows in his spare time)

Why havn't any of the women chose Gregor Clegane or Joffrey? I also thought a lot of women would find Stannis as being hot.

female char:

1. Dany she sounds down right hot.

2. Sansa

3. Lyanna

4. Tysha because she had the ability to look past an ugly mans look and see inside him

5. Arya when she gets older.

Why havn't any of the women chose Gregor Clegane or Joffrey? I also thought a lot of women would find Stannis as being hot.

Uh, Gold Dragon - Gregor and Joffrey are sadistic psychopathic monsters. As much as I like badasses, I draw the line at smart rogue dangerous men and let the psychiatrists treat with their likes. So do most women I know - the women who do fall for such guys end up beaten in shelters or worse.

On the matter at hand, I'm for

Oberyn Martell [don't mind sharing either]

Jon Snow [now he knows a couple of things]

Daario Naharis

& Khal Drogo [i do trust Dany's taste and descriptions!]

Archived