Sexiest Person

ser jon stark

I had to read 14 pages before anyone mentioned Stannis! Shame on you! :mellow:

Still my sexiest person vote goes to... Jaime. He's obviously the most sexiest character in any book. I liked him from the very beginning and incest doesn't matter a one bit. :love: Gotta love blonds~.

Dornish men (and women) are great too...

I noticed a lot of women are saying Sandor and I got to wonder why this is? Is it because he seems to have a deepness to him that women love? For one his face is half burned which isn't really all that attractive and also what about the fact that he killed the butcher's boy and seemed to have a fun time doing it as well? Is he really all that much better than his brother or is that what we are led to believe?

Gregor is a sociopath. His bro is basically your everyday guy by Westerosi standards. And with family like his, and his upbringing, he could be much worse. But no, he's not a nice guy.

Can't say that I find him sexy, per se, he indulges too much in angst for my liking, but facial scarrings aren't that scary to me. We all have our own squicks.

There will be always fans to this type of character. "Dark tortured nobody loves me but has some vulnerability underneath it all carrying a torch for anavaliable girl" - classic female magnet.

Real life doesn't equal art, sure. For starters, all those people probably stink most of the time. Lice? rotten teeth?

But in IRL MA, Sandor would probably be quite a catch. Violent? Sure, a man must be. Scarred? As long as he has two legs and two strong hands, all is good. As for hacking peasant boys, it's my impression that artistocrates often saw peasants as subhumans. Nobody would blink an eye. After any negative interaction with royalty, innocent or not, he'd be lucky to have fast death.

Real life doesn't equal art, sure. For starters, all those people probably stink most of the time. Lice? rotten teeth?

But in IRL MA, Sandor would probably be quite a catch. Violent? Sure, a man must be. Scarred? As long as he has two legs and two strong hands, all is good. As for hacking peasant boys, it's my impression that artistocrates often saw peasants as subhumans. Nobody would blink an eye. After any negative interaction with royalty, innocent or not, he'd be lucky to have fast death.

Thank you, Cruella.

Anyway, why guys like Asha?

This is fiction, and we are not talking about deepness (sexiest person?). In terms of Westeros, I would put my life in his hands.

And what a big hands he have. :eek::lol:

Scars, yes, I know, but I am pretty enough for the both of as. Sandor is not shallow, he is unpleasantly honest, and he has a bit strange sense of humor. He is not happy person, but…

He is big, and he is strong, and he is the one of the finest swordsman in Westeros.

Girls like Jamie as well, and he is no better than Hound, he just happened to have pretty face.

This is not real life, so let it be.

Sandor is only sexy as a literary character. In real life, very few of these posters would find him attractive -- a sadistic drunk who has half his face burned off.

I like Sandor because he is honest, to himself and to others. Brutually so. I will reproduce my favorite Sandor speech:

[The BWB tries to blame Sandor for all the murders they have seen by the Lannisters]

"Might be you are knights after all. You lie like knights, maybe you murder like knights." - Sandor

"Say what you mean, Clegane." - Beric

"A knight's a sword with a horse. The rest, the vows and the sacred oils and the lady's favors, they're silk ribbons tied round the sword. Maybe the sword's prettier with ribbons hanging off it, but it will kill you just as dead. Well, bugger your ribbons, and shove your swords up your arses. I'm the same as you. The only difference is, I don't lie about what I am. So kill me, but don't call me a murderer while you stand there telling each other that your shit don't stink. You hear me?" - Sandor

Ginormous amounts of awesomeness. I love the real-life BWB but I hate the book BWB, even in ASOS.

I like Sandor because he is honest, to himself and to others. Brutually so. I will reproduce my favorite Sandor speech:

[The BWB tries to blame Sandor for all the murders they have seen by the Lannisters]

"Might be you are knights after all. You lie like knights, maybe you murder like knights." - Sandor

"Say what you mean, Clegane." - Beric

"A knight's a sword with a horse. The rest, the vows and the sacred oils and the lady's favors, they're silk ribbons tied round the sword. Maybe the sword's prettier with ribbons hanging off it, but it will kill you just as dead. Well, bugger your ribbons, and shove your swords up your arses. I'm the same as you. The only difference is, I don't lie about what I am. So kill me, but don't call me a murderer while you stand there telling each other that your shit don't stink. You hear me?" - Sandor

There is more, but different...

"Here, girl." Sandor Clegane knelt before her, between her and Joffrey. With a delicacy

surprising in such a big man, he dabbed at the blood welling from her broken lip.

"Here, girl." Sandor Clegane knelt before her, between her and Joffrey. With a delicacy

surprising in such a big man, he dabbed at the blood welling from her broken lip.

Yeah, that is nice too. Sandor is in reality very tender with those he cared about. And he once dreamed of being a knight (remember the doll Gregor burned him for?).

But I really appreciate the honesty.

Yeah, that is nice too. Sandor is in reality very tender with those he cared about. And he once dreamed of being a knight (remember the doll Gregor burned him for?).

But I really appreciate the honesty.

Yeah, I like Sandor too. But we are talking sexy here. I accept that some woman find him hot for being tall and strong, but his honesty isn't an issue here.

Anyway, as we are already talking about this, I appreciate the most the fact that he is cynical and dissapointed, but doesn't take it out on anyone (unlike LF).

Yeah, I like Sandor too. But we are talking sexy here. I accept that some woman find him hot for being tall and strong, but his honesty isn't an issue here.

Actually, I think it is an issue. It's the whole package that makes the Hound a sex magnet. Yes, he's a tall, strong, badass. He doesn't take any shit and tells it like it is. But still has the heart to dab at Sansa's bleeding lip and toss her his cloak to cover herself after Joffery has her beaten.

There are plenty of tall, strong, badasses in the books. Strongboar, Greatjohn... they just don't provide the same fascination.

Oh, and of course it's just fiction!! Silly people. I'd no more look for a tortured killer to raise a family with than I'd pick a stable, loving, supportive, slightly-out-of-shape but comfortable companion as my ideal "fantasy hero." Sheesh. That's why they call it fantasy, folks.

"I could keep you safe," he rasped. "They're all afraid of me. No one would hurt you again, or I'd kill them."

Ah, Sandor.

Anyway, as we are already talking about this, I appreciate the most the fact that he is cynical and dissapointed, but doesn't take it out on anyone (unlike LF).

No, you got it all wrong. Everything counts. Because, you see, he is not just some another brute there. His attitude, his anger, his sorrow, all that (and more) makes him hot, hot, hot…

And of course, the fact that he is so big and so strong… :kiss:

Actually, I think it is an issue. It's the whole package that makes the Hound a sex magnet. Yes, he's a tall, strong, badass. He doesn't take any shit and tells it like it is. But still has the heart to dab at Sansa's bleeding lip and toss her his cloak to cover herself after Joffery has her beaten.

There are plenty of tall, strong, badasses in the books. Strongboar, Greatjohn... they just don't provide the same fascination.

Oh, and of course it's just fiction!! Silly people. I'd no more look for a tortured killer to raise a family with than I'd pick a stable, loving, supportive, slightly-out-of-shape but comfortable companion as my ideal "fantasy hero." Sheesh. That's why they call it fantasy, folks.

"I could keep you safe," he rasped. "They're all afraid of me. No one would hurt you again, or I'd kill them."

Ah, Sandor.

:agree:

You can have your stable, loving, supportive, slightly-out-shape but comfortable companion. This is fantasy, so I choose Sandor :mellow:

No, you got it all wrong. Everything counts. Because, you see, he is not just some another brute there. His attitude, his anger, his sorrow, all that (and more) makes him hot, hot, hot…

And of course, the fact that he is so big and so strong… :kiss:

Ok, for the attitude.

Ok, for the kindness.

But do you really get turned on by his honesty?

IMO, there are several qualities that make him appealing. But sexy, because of honesty?

Archived